Phone does not connect to bluetooth mic

Possible there is privacy settings within the app that prevents access to the earbuds mic?

1 Like

As @TheSnarkyOne told you should check app permissions. Probably app can not access files on your device.

1 Like

I checked app permissions, all enabled, yet the built in mic is still in use instead of the buds’

1 Like

Basically, as the title says, whenever I record a Whatsapp voice message or record a voice note in the voice recorder app, only the phone’s built-in microphone is in use, despite the earbuds being connected, the buds’ mic only works when I call someone.

Any idea how I can make the buds’ mic work on all apps.

(Note, on Whatsapp, the buds’ mic works on calls but not on voice messages, so this is a case where the issue exists and doesn’t exist on the same app)

What Type of phone, what OS and version installed on that phone?

1 Like

Overlapping duplicate

Same issue. Any solution??

Same issue with my Liberty Pro 3. It works with calls but not voice notes

i have the same issue with my realme 8 phone and soundcore Anker Life P3
the media is working and calls also but the recording either locally in phone or in whatsapp is not using the microphone of the earbuds but uses the phone microphone i will be really happy if someone have a fix !!

1 Like

I have exactly the same issue on the new P40i The mic of the earbuds is not used for WhatsApp voice recordings or the recorder app on my OnePlus phone.

Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks