Photo Of The Week | 2020

This week, while we look back on our #YearInMusic, we want to see something that reminds you of 2020!

Just remember to make sure you include a Soundcore product in the photo!

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

5 Likes

Something that reminds of 2020…well its unlikely to be a year any of us will forget :wink:

3 Likes

Grab the good moments, while they last

Because you never know…

2 Likes

I would call the result something which will remind me of 2020.

3 Likes

Grab the good inventory while it lasts!!

couldn’t resist the snowman concept. :smile::snowman:

3 Likes

oooffff 2020 sure will be a memorable one for all of us

That does sum things up nicely. Great picture!

Neil at least’s it not a red one.

I’ll remember 2020 for the vast amount remote working, lockdown rules keeping parties to only your immediate fam, and the “birth” of the triplets…

1 Like

Need to check this one out soon

creative! haha

Nice setup there with the 3 Flare 2s all synced up

1 Like

I think a lot of people have the same memory of 2020… Wear ur mask ! Sanitize ! And wash ur hands !! :grin:

1 Like

Yup, this summer I moved from Barcelona to Eindhoven.
Since the university is shifting classes online, I mostly stay in my room.
Here are my two favorite things, beautiful dried flowers (taking the advantages of being in the Netherlands), and my Life Q20, which is quite new as you can see (I haven’t even removed the protection stickers because I just bought it for two weeks :rofl: )

1 Like

Odd question but does Wakey actually charge your phone through that case? I use similar case on my phone (iPhone 7 so not wireless capable but like those kind of bigger cases) so was wondering.

1 Like

I have a Life 2 which is almost 2 years old now and I still have some protection stickers on it :joy:

@Shivam_Shah yess it does I was actually surprised lol it’s the otter box case too their kinda thick

1 Like

Okay, a mask on your flare is a bit excessive I think. But symbolic.

The mask garbage on the streets, in yards, and along beaches these days is sad - we went through so much effort to eliminate plastic bag waste, and now we have replaced it with something just as bad.

2 Likes

Yea I saw the case and was just thinking it would be surprising if that phone actually charged without having to remove the case. Pretty impressive tbh

1 Like