Photo Of The Week | 2020

@jercox I personally use reusable ones these are just extras I have laying around for whatever didn’t litter or go to waste I don’t like that either everything’s clean so I still have it :slightly_smiling_face:

I know I loved it you can tell when it’s charging by the blue light I watched it for a while it didn’t go out at all

1 Like

I rather see the positive of covid is that we all are doing thing for the love of family and friends. So no TP. :wink:

1 Like

Great message to send in a time like this! also is it just me but it looks crooked probably just the angle though.
Definitely a great picture

2 Likes

It’s the angle of the photo. But definitely agree that positive messages right now really help people

1 Like

Shhhhhhh… Don’t tell my wife it is crooked.

1 Like

oops secret is safe with me

Social Distancing!

2 Likes

ok that is probably better

1 Like

Lol that’s pretty creative

1 Like

6”? Must be same household… :wink:

1 Like

I have a reusable one, but I even see those in the streets. They are very easy to lose.

It is all a huge mess.

@jercox Yea I see them when I go the store on the ground when theirs a garbage can 10 feet away …gloves too sometimes… I can’t stand it …lately I’ve even been finding them on the road to my house :woman_facepalming: It’s sad cause I know that’s definitely intentional cause theirs nothing on my street for them to be there randomly ugh hate it

I think I like the home made ones at least you can get some cool patterns and not worry about litter bugs.

1 Like

@Duane_Lester yesss me tooo! I have a few different looking ones. I don’t really like wearing the masks but who really does but I think the home made ones are a lot more comfortable to wear at least too

I like the cloth ones as well. Went out today and cold wind was blowing. Normally I my nose would be senseless after some time but today thanks to the mask, I actually felt warm :smile:. Just 1 more benefit of a mask :joy:

Lol. I like the ones my mother in law made… They are Star Wars themed

1 Like