Photo Of The Week | Changing Of The Seasons

Well, it’s safe to say summer is well and truly over :sob: However it does mean that it’s time for a new season! This week let’s see your best photos that show the fall/autumn season in all of its glory! :fallen_leaf:

Maybe you have some beautiful scenery around you, or perhaps you have a favorite area you like to relax and read a book by the fire? Let’s see what you’ve got!

Post your entries below :camera_flash:

2 Likes

I will wait for the first snow falls.
Should be this week. :smile:

1 Like

Nothing really looks too autumnal around here; none of the leaves have started to change color yet.

Falls here

4 Likes

Secondary thumbnail option for my L3P review video. Didn’t end up using it but I really like how the pic turned out!

5 Likes

Whats this “XXXX” on the first photo sitting on the pumpkin?
You found an extraterritorial toad in your garden!
Sensational! :rofl:

1 Like

That was the pumpkin stem

Now I see it!
Old blind man but with imaginations! :smile:

1 Like

I saw it too after you said it. :slight_smile:

This is my latest, I love how the violet is very visible.

4 Likes

@Edward_Gilomen Nice picture :slightly_smiling_face:.
But in order to take part in the competition, you need to put your favorite Soundcore product on the photo :slightly_smiling_face:.

4 Likes

These L3Ps have a really beautiful sky blue color. They look really elegant and prestigious,…"like a million dollars":smiley:

2 Likes

I think that the fog gray?

Fall has come, so the hedgehog went looking for apples, and he found … my Liberty 2 Pro :smiley:

!

6 Likes

Amazing pictures @sodojka! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Got to be my favourites for the week!

1 Like

Well @Chiquinho you called for it… under the cover of darkness I was able to capture the elusive… snowflakes…

Oh and what is that glowing object…

Joy, not even Halloween yet, 0C today and expecting more snow…

Nice to see green grass and fall leaves elsewhere :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Nice hedgehog. What is his name?:grin:

1 Like

Not snow already. I’m not ready for that yet. Need to become a snowbird! :laughing:

2 Likes

You must have an animal farm around you. :rofl:

I am going to have to go outside and dig up that mole in my yard. :rofl:

1 Like

Hope your heating system is working well! :smiley:

1 Like