Photo Of The Week | Color

This week we challenge you to take a photo with your favorite Soundcore product, and make it as colorful as possible! Time to use your imagination!

Share pictures of your favorite colors and remember to include your favorite Soundcore product in the photo!

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

4 Likes

8 Likes

3 Likes

I like to use legos to relax, because there is nothing more satisfying that the click of two bricks snapping together. I have also amassed a large collection of trading cards, including Pokèmon and Yu-Gi-Oh. This is one of my builds, a stand to support my Mini 3.

4 Likes

My Liberty 2 Pro in “fiery lava” colors :grinning: .

5 Likes

Ever wonder what’s at the other end of a rainbow? Kids know… liberty air 2 pros…

image image

4 Likes

Some pretty nice entries

My version :slightly_smiling_face:: On the other side of the rainbows are… Liberty 2 Pro :grinning:.

1 Like

A hint of red and Anker Soundcore blue :headphones:

4 Likes

Listening to some Summer sounds while picking colours for a new project.

5 Likes

Pumping out some tasty tunes while exercising in the sunshine!

1 Like

The best colours are the ones where you leave the computer behind and get out there.

3 Likes

Some nice entries so far

Does anyone feel like the site is slow to add stuff or navigate?

2 Likes

@Craig_Paterson
Interesting photo idea with colors. :clap:

1 Like

@Duane_Lester I think it was @Chiquinho that had posted a thread about the servers having issues and needing to be fixed. This site takes forever for me to load and I have errors a bunch of times

1 Like

@Duane_Lester It is exactly like @ktkundy, writes in the thread @Chiquinho . The page is taking a long time to load, sometimes it takes 1-2 minutes, which is very annoying.
This has been happening for a month or more.:frowning:

1 Like

I wrote this some time ago.
But the admins are thumb!
Its absolutely boring to navigate here.
time outs, registering twice etc.

1 Like

Odd it’s happening in both Anker community and here, they shouldn’t share anything, different servers

But if they have the same admin, would explain.

4b43d9123a5198342273226796fc114d

1 Like

That’s really not a stunning performance and representation of an international acting company.
I am a patient old pensioner, but waiting, waiting, waiting… :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping: