Photo Of The Week | #EarthHour

Take a photo with your favorite Soundcore product, it can be anywhere, anytime.

Perhaps you’re an early bird and like to catch the sunrise :sunrise_over_mountains: or maybe you’re a night owl and prefer the dark :owl:

Try and get imaginative with your entries! Bonus if you can give it an interesting #EarthHour angle…

Good luck! Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

4 Likes

I am night owl and prefer the dark. The problem is that it’s extremely hard to make quality photos in the dark :joy:

1 Like

Depends on the camera and the skills of the photographer. :smile:

Well, I actually got a new phone and had trouble taking a picture earlier. I did not take it but thought i did:rofl: This is my 5 or six attempt and I think I worked out the kinks.

Night time picture with a flashlight

3 Likes

I am definitely a night owl, and thanks to some old technology, you can just about see my Life P3 earbuds in the hazy glow of 2 candles (1 just wasn’t enough).

Another I tried with just the one candle, but I’m torn as to which I preferred, so posted both.

Both photos were taken hand held on an iPhone Xr using Hydra 2 camera apps low-light feature.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Some nice pics already herw :+1:

2 Likes

Meanwhile winter here again.
The photo was taken last week, 20C, now about 0C

Photo of the winter scene can be found at ANKER’s forum.
Swapped the laptop for mirroring.
So it got lost.
I am doing mirroring meanwhile very strictly, after my old T410 died.
I usually have 2 laptops with the same data and the same OS in use.
I am not such a fan of “clouds” I care about my clouds by myself.

1 Like

Well it’s snowing (again) here today. Is winter ever going to end?

Motion Boom when it wasn’t snowing

LA2P with Dragonfly

Q30 and Q20+ with the Dolphins

3 Likes

There is a statement printed on Motion Boom box: Extreme Outdoor Sound. So I went extreme to take some pictures with it. Don’t try to do it unless you are Pro in climbing otherwise you can get injured. I am not so I got minor injury😂
Can’t decide on best picture so will post a few of them:

2 Likes