Photo Of The Week | Easter

I will send some Easter Greeting tomorrow.
I am sure you will like it Kaitlyn.

1 Like

We had “The Great Bunny Tail Scavenger Hunt!” Today morning, kiddos found the bunny tail and won the Easter Themed Basket :basket: … This has made this year’s Easter memorable for us :blush:

Here’s hoping all of Anker and Soundcore Family have a fun, sunny, memorable Easter.

1 Like

In Poland, we usually dye eggs brown with onion decoction. I did it this morning.
Happy celebration!

2 Likes

Another nice picture, what kind of photos did you take with your smartphone or camera?

1 Like

I suppose its not possible to take such ones with a smart phone, but I never tried)
I got a Canone (sic) :sweat_smile: with a Macro objective,

1 Like

OK. Now I understand everything.
At first, I thought you might have some newest iPhone (I’ve never had one), and that the on-iPhone can do it.
And what is the Canon model?

Laimingų Šventų Velykų.
Happy Easter.

3 Likes

Well done!
Like the colors!

Simple old one. (EOS 100D)

The camera is not so important.
It’s the objective!

As far I remember the objective was more expensive than the camera. :smile:

Easter basket was found!

3 Likes

My parents hid 131 eggs just for fun even though we haven’t hid eggs in a while but figured this year it would be fun for all of us. So all in good fun I got some pictures as well. Hope everyone is having a very happy Easter

2 Likes

Reminds me of the pysanka we did growing up. Couldn’t appreciate the time it took to do them, when young, and marvel at those that I see now as an adult.

1 Like

Nice basket

Thx @VertigoXX

131 eggs - there was something to look for😀.
Out of curiosity, I ask: What was in them - they are empty in the photo.