Photo Of The Week | Explore With Soundcore

Waiting for more new finds :smiley:

Nice picture… I assume this is how soumdcore devices get delivered. :rofl: (hope that is a stork I am thinking it is)

1 Like

Storks ensure fast delivery :joy:

2 Likes

Hey - this is a pelican, not a stork :joy: !!!

2 Likes

@sodojka
Pelicans love fish.
Storks love Soundcore.
This must be a Stork :joy:

2 Likes

Be careful he might try to steal or eat your speaker :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

:thinking: Hmm … If you look closely … it almost looks like a stork :joy:.
Only in Poland storks bring babies :joy:.

1 Like

You just solved puzle called “Why birth rate fell” :joy:

1 Like

You have to remember the soundcorr “stork” is unique. It has a big beak for the pouch they give you with the devices but a small bill to save you money. Their legs are stunted due miss all those flying musica notes. :wink:

1 Like

@Duane_Lester In my village there was a young girl who was so afraid of storks (she was exactly afraid that a stork would bring her baby :joy:) that when she saw a stork flying, she immediately ran home.
I did not invent this-so it was really :joy:!.

2 Likes

I have a good one on my mother that I remember. When she was living and before I was born.

She was invited to church by a friend of hers. Mom and her friend went to the church.

The service seemed ok at the time per her. It was when the preacher brought out a box and stated they would start to pass out the snakes that my mother jumped up and ran out of the church.

So her friend invited her to a snake charmer church. Lets just say she did not finish that church service.

My entry: Soundcore Mini 3 above the trees :grinning:

4 Likes

Went on a little nature walk with the Mini 3 and LA2P.

4 Likes

My ever faithful Soundcore Icon enjoying a bit of the Cornish coastline here in the UK!

5 Likes

@star100 A beautiful place and a beautiful photo :+1:t2:!

2 Likes

@Steve976, @VertigoXX The beautiful weather took you for a walk :slightly_smiling_face:. Interesting photos.

2 Likes