Photo Of The Week | First Signs of Winter

Ok. The snow melted now but I think I can do that still somehow lol listening to music on the wakey right now actually… staying warm :smile: thank you @Duane_Lester :grin: !!

1 Like

Snows gone now so now staying warm inside listening to music on my wakey at the moment​:grin::grin::raised_hands:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Title: More duck ponds

@The_Professor

Similar to @Ashleymarie0617, I think you are missing your soundcore item in the picture as well.

1 Like

I remember you got a motion+ -> watering in the pond? :rofl:

1 Like

Yes @The_Professor have a Soundcore product in the picture I didn’t know that either until Duane told me :thanks again: @Duane_Lester :grin:

Well we had snow 2 weeks ago… this week +15C…

First thing we like do is make snowmen… last night sat down with my kids to make these… [edit - sized down images]

Oct 20 snow:

Today all gone:

5 Likes

Feel like this photo of the week was a little early. Kinda hard to do right now.

1 Like

For sure. Gonna be warmer for rest of the week so no photo or early sign of winter

1 Like

That actually looks like winter. Now if only we could find a soundcore product highlighted in there somewhere…

I know others pointed it out, I was just amused because we have had several “Find the product” sort of events recently. It is probably hiding in those trees.

1 Like

Unfortunately their isn’t any Soundcore Product hiding in that pic so I had to come up with a new one cause the snow melted too lol :weary: sure feels like winter here tho :cold_face:

1 Like

Since I am married, I know when it is coming close to Winter. My wife tells me. My wife gets out the Christmas decorations and we start to put them up. :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s one busy tree :wink: We don’t usually put ours up until maybe 2nd week in Dec.

1 Like

That is one of two trees. My aunt does like 30 trees in her house or within other houses…

Second tree is the kids tree with their ornament.

Isn’t it a bit too early for Christmas Duane?

But why not , even in those times there is still hope!

3 Likes

It is logistic, I guess. She is having me put up Christmas decorations outside this weekend. Normally it would be maybe another week on previous years though but most likely we will have it set up outside but probably not burn them until another 2 weeks or so. Since she we got the trees down and up, it will be putting the outside stuff up as well. LOL

Plus it is 2020 and anything can happen. :rofl:

2 Likes

All I know is that my wife has up our trees, and some of the radio stations are already playing Christmas songs. I just got through listening to Jingle Bell rock and now listening to a Joy to the World rendition. lol

1 Like

Yes indeed the shops are full of Christmas things already.

Should I hoard some Weihnachtsbock, because of the lockdown? :grin:

1 Like

Just wait until Saturday and Sunday. We are going to need to shovel our way out. Stock up on music, beverages and snacks.

3 Likes

Ill try to get my pics posted by tomorrow its been a little crazy over here only just starting to get cold

1 Like