Photo Of The Week | How do you work out at home?

This week’s challenge is focused on those fitness fanatics amongst us!

The photo can be based on anything to do with fitness! Do you have a home gym? Perhaps you have an area that is a favorite walking route or track you like to run. Show us what you got! :facepunch:

Remember to include your favorite product in the photo!

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

6 Likes

Well I need to think a bit before posting😁

1 Like

Hmm, lets see…

1 Like

I use an elliptical with the Q30’s playin’ those tunes.

5 Likes

Lol, would be a bit of a challenge to participate this time! :sweat_smile: I don’t think anyone ever has or ever will call me a fitness fanatic… :thinking::grin:🤷
I am fairly active/busy and do a lot of walking for work so I don’t have to exercise. Suppose if walking counts I might be onto something!

1 Like

I mostly work out by walking, and occasionally by splitting wood.

Headphones are great for walking. Splitting wood I could use speakers I guess, but somehow the quiet except for the wood splitting or the sledgehammer striking are preferable for me.

1 Like

My daughter-in-law and I do 5 minute planks a minimum of twice a day in addition to our yoga which is also 2-3 times a day. She also walks on a treadmill and works out on a home gym. I also do tai chi, Zumba, as well as doing exercise classes 8 different times each week (w/ various fitness levels). And we are lucky enough to have the space for us, as well as my son to do yoga together as a family. I feel very fortunate :yin_yang:

3 Likes

I don’t have a gym at home. Still think what kind of picture I could take :grin:

1 Like

No room for a dedicated workout area / gym so I keep it simple with an exercise mat and a set of adjustable dumbbells for a weight / HIIT workout mixture, ideal for indoors or outdoors if the weather permits.

Depending on who I might be distributing, the workout tunes are supplied by Icon mini or Spirit X2 earbuds…

6 Likes

Nice, good pic.

1 Like

@ocean_gypsea To qualify, you will need to show a pic of your soundcore earbuds.

2 Likes

Sorry, not home at the moment so had to do a selfie.

I’ll be 62 this year, I could kick 30 y.o. me’s butt.

5 Likes

I have the simplest device for every day and any kind of activity: sneakers for walking or running or for anything)

2 Likes

Nice, very colorful shot.

2 Likes

In case you get really bored you can try for a decent screen grab, I don’t know how. But here’s some video. Not great but I gave it a shot anyway :okay, I tried but it said I can’t, lol

1 Like

I can’t exercise in shoes, I’m too old, I get hot flashes lol :joy: Those are awesome looking shoes by the way :butterfly:

1 Like

Only basketball in in my head. Unless I am old I still play the game. Unfortunatelly I can’t play it because of the restrictions now. But I can visit outdoor court to make some shots (if there is not too cold​:grin:) or just watch the game on TV and imagine that I am on court :rofl:

2 Likes

OK!
That’s my working desk.
This “tool” is always next!

3 Likes

Completely understand that. I have a hard time finding places to do Tai Chi :yin_yang:

1 Like