Photo Of The Week | Keeping Fit With Soundcore

This week’s contest is fitness-themed! :muscle:

Time to show off your Soundcore helping you with your fitness goals! Have you got a favorite set of earbuds or speakers that helps provide the ultimate workout soundtrack?

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

3 Likes

Let’s get this discussion started :slight_smile:
During pandemic times workout at home or in the surrounding nature is the only way to workout. My daily companion for that is the Spirit Dot 2.
They are very comfortable and sit securely also during workout.

7 Likes

Welcome @scelestus

Nice photos and glad to see you here

1 Like

Thank you very much @Duane_Lester. Looking forward to the exchange in this community.

Nice pictures.

1 Like

My LA2’s have come in handy over the past couple of months for all of the scenic rides I’ll never take in real life.

2 Likes

@scelestus Interesting photo👍🏻.
I think you care a lot about your physical condition.
Have a nice day!:wave:t2:

1 Like

Thank you @sodojka, I at least try, but before the Corona lockdown thing I was able to exercise more. Wish you also a very nice day :blush:

1 Like

My Liberty Neo fits very well in my ears. I can ride a bike with them (using only one earpiece for safety).
They don’t even fall out when jumping on my trampoline. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

How did you get the case to balance on the handlebars? Seems like it would be hard to do because the handlebars have a rounded shape.

1 Like

@supersmacker1234 It’s a simple trick:
A small piece of self-adhesive tape (double-sided).:grinning:
Greetings:
“May the Force be with you”:smile:

3 Likes

Haha, thanks @sodojka! May the force be with you!

I was balancing mine and then realized I should just throw some tape on it. Not my brightest of moments.

1 Like

Nice trick

1 Like

@VertigoXX You did the trick today. :+1:t2::grin:
You have completely surprised - congratulations for the unbelievable fantastic victory👏!

2 Likes

Thanks @sodojka
Just completed my profile and uploaded profile photo.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I like those dumbbells

1 Like

Are those the Q35’s @Duane_Lester?