Photo Of The Week | My Favorite Earbuds

Thanks @Pantera43 - our favorite Liberty 2 Pro :+1:t2: must have the best photos possible.:grinning:
I took these photos with the camera, but earlier I also gave photos from my smartphone.

@supersmacker1234
I’m glad you like them🙂.
Maybe there are some midi-chlorates in my blood :joy: (you’ll know what’s going on)

Wow, really beautiful photos. I especially like the fifth one, with the L2P2 in the tree beside the red blossom.

We are such a long ways from have trees in bloom here, at least flowers… the leaves are just starting to show.

1 Like

Very nice pictures @sodojka, I’m impressed:+1:

1 Like

Thank you @TheSnarkyOne ,@Steve976 - I’m glad you like my photos.:slightly_smiling_face:
This year we have a very beautiful spring and often warm, sunny weather.
There were times when I swam in the lake in May.

1 Like

Taken from my video reviewing the Life P2s… They still get used daily in the shower and to me, that’s amazing.

Yes, I hid my moobs.

Great pictures @sodojka

1 Like

Why it’s censored🤣

@VertigoXX So I didn’t type my eyes, my eyes. :rofl:

1 Like

So many good entries already but thought I would try out as well. Some of the roses started drying out despite having nice amount of rain to water the soil. Here is the best looking rose we had with couple others being quite a bit lighter

3 Likes

Thanks @VertigoXX I try to make the photos as good as possible. :slightly_smiling_face:

Brrr. Here it would be cold water… 58F if lucky.

92F for Monday though…

1 Like

@TheSnarkyOne
It will be hot on Monday. :grinning:
We have 68 F.

1 Like

Big Brother Booms looking out for LA2P. :grinning:

2 Likes

The shower photo really shows dedication :joy:

1 Like

@Steve976 You are missing the Q series headphones for your collection🙂

1 Like

Agreed, I still need those (Q Series) to complete the Trifecta. :+1:

1 Like

These are really amazing & beautiful pictures!!
I love them… :revolving_hearts:
They can even be official promo photos in my opinion haha! Great job @sodojka

1 Like

1 Like

I have three favorites: liberty 2 pro for the amazing sound quality, liberty air 2 pro for the NC, and spirit dot 2 for the nice fit for working out and waterproofing

2 Likes