Photo Of The Week | National Beach Day

Always have my Spirit X for bike ride tunes - whether to the beach and back or taking a longer route along the sand.

Btw for any other bike riders, you may be interested in the Great Cycle Challenge going on this month. Check it out to see if it appeals - even if just for motivation to ride, maybe create your own page or suggest to others you know. Tip - if you want to try raising $ via donations for the cause, have prospective donors hold off for a bit… there’s usually one day during the month where donations are doubled!

2 Likes

Those are pretty good and awesome outside in any weather. I did a review on those a few years ago and I took them into the pool.

Hope you’re managing okay with the deluge of water… heard your area got 180mm rain yesterday…

That’s about the same for us here, going to try the beach but being fresh water lake from the mountains I’m expecting it to be :cold_face:

Maybe I can get a photo or two.

2 Likes

It’s rain here as well.

thanks @sodojka sure was a pleasant day

1 Like

@Hermes_Alvarenga Pinery Provincial Park- I look at photos on the internet, a beautiful place on Lake Huron. I associate this place with books about Indians that I have read a lot about :slightly_smiling_face:.
Are you from Canada or did you just go there on vacation?

3 Likes

Originally being from Michigan I spent many days on the Shores of Lake Huron @sodojka and @Hermes_Alvarenga . The Walleye in this picture were caught in Saginaw Bay (A Bay on Lake Huron).

1917134_101588349865100_8032394_n

5 Likes

I would like to join the meal which has to follow!
I know how to prepare the fish and I can grill and eat!
I am perfect. :laughing:

Walleye ( DE : Zander ) is delicious.

3 Likes

A beautiful catch!
I ate zander( PL: sandacz) during the summer holidays, but only from the store :joy:.

2 Likes

On the Beach (sounds like Chris Rea :smiley:)

3 Likes

Nice catch :+1:

1 Like

Mini 3 made it to the lake…

We went exploring (family beach combing excursion) found a castle, nobody was home…

Mini 3 hanging around, scared to dip in the lake… which was cold… 12C…

Found pretty cool beached log

Contemplation…

Good 2 hr walk, lots of fun.

3 Likes

Nice idea about shadows

1 Like

I like the third picture the most :clap:.

1 Like

Well I went to a lake this weekend but wasn’t able to get any good pictures with Soundcore products due to the flooding resulting from last week’s storm. I did catch a couple bass which was nice

It’s raining here again. The weather just won’t cooperate.

Did you get to keep and eat them?

Tried catching some walleye here, but they were deep… 40-50 ft…