Photo Of The Week | #NationalDogDay

With #NationalDogDay coming up this week we thought we’d go with an animal-themed topic! :dog:

Don’t worry if you’re not a dog lover, just snap a picture and include your favorite animal or furry friend!

Remember to include your favorite Soundcore product in the photo!

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

2 Likes

Last week a cat, this week a dog.
Next week…:laughing:

4 Likes

Thanks to this, you will be able to present your entire animal collection of figurines :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

I could, but it would be boring for you all here. :laughing:

1 Like

I wonder what breed Is it :thinking:

The little dog?
Scotch Terrier!
In German its called “Schnautzer”

2 Likes

I have two dogs but I think they have chosen a new owner, my wife’s dad. He has kept them for several weeks and thy adore him.

Lets hope they still want be with us LOLOL

As our children are allergic, we only have such little dogs at home :slightly_smiling_face:.

3 Likes

You own many dogs😂

1 Like

I guess we aren’t a huge dog community. I’ve always wanted a dog but sadly have yet to get one. Maybe in the future I will

@VertigoXX This is only part of my youngest daughter’s collection :slightly_smiling_face:.

2 Likes

Well my beloved Collie (Penny) who was almost 16 years old died last August.I really miss her. It was like losing my best friend. I don’t have any pictures of her with Soundcore products but here’s a couple of her anyway. I do however have some with my cats.
22773_104434262913842_2262623_n%20-%20Copy

Cats with Soundcore

3 Likes

All incoming packages have to pass security check.
My best friend Rocky is resposible for that.
I received my new earbuds (Life P3) recently and took some photos of the process:

Ready to check

Performing security check

More detailed inspection

It’s safe and ready for unboxing

4 Likes

6 Likes

Funny.
The face of your dog seems to say:
“What shall I do with it”
“Should I bury?” :laughing:

1 Like

@Steve976 Even your cat loves to listen to rock :joy:.
Or maybe he fainted,
when he heard that I did not listen to the music of Jenis Joplin and Mick Jagger :rofl:.

1 Like

Amazing: you can even read the thoughts of the dog’s eyes :rofl: :clap:.

1 Like

That’s a real possibility. He meowed you need to talk to that guy. :rofl:
Seriously though, I remember Bob Seger - Turn the Page was playing when he was intently staring and tapping his paws at the Motion Boom. He was jamming! :cat::headphones::guitar:

Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band - Turn The Page (Live At Cobo Hall, Detroit / 1975)
PS I was at this show when this song was recorded :smile:

1 Like

@Steve976 Your music makes even the bears come out of the forest :rofl:

1 Like

Well I have a few dogs but they have been “taken” by my father-in-law. He is the dog whisper as we call him. Our 2 dogs and his 2 dogs will follow him like he is an alpha dog and leader of their pack (they follow him everywhere).

With vacations and such he has had them for about 6 weeks. This weekend is my son’s birthday. I will get to “see” them for the weekend and may be able to get a few pics.

1 Like