Photo Of The Week | #NationalWalkingDay

If you haven’t already guessed it from the title…this week’s theme is #NationalWalkingDay.

Time to head to the great outdoors and get snappin’ with your favorite Soundcore earbuds|!:evergreen_tree::sunrise_over_mountains:

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

3 Likes

It’s rainy here again. Hope there will be sunny next weekend.

Walking?

Here its the “Walker”

Thats better for listening to!

Just for fun, not in the competition! :rofl:

I’m walking right now. Don’t have anything Soundcore on me. I’ve traded all my Notes for a voucher and will get Frames next discount, then I’ll probably be able to enter a review and photo competitions.

Got my Anker Slim buds. Speakers pollutes the environment and TWS buds fall out.

I’d broken my leg and was on crutches then a stick for months so it’s still kind of a nice feeling simply walking. Check this out.

How about that for a Soundcore competition?

1 Like

Out walking and passed example of when local people died for our freedom. Thoughts with our Ukrainian brothers dying now for our freedoms.

4 Likes

Stunning skies and beautiful countryside on our walk today!

6 Likes

Some nice photos. Will go for a walk with my dog in a few minutes. Will take my new earbuds with me :grin:

Well it finally stopped raining for a few minutes (but I did get a few snowflakes this morning), so my L3P’s and I went for a walk.

2 Likes

So the yellow bush pic gave me trouble. I was trying to set the case in the branches and it fell twice and I lost the buds twice and had to search for them. :laughing:

2 Likes

Well… As I wrote before I went to walk with my dog and took my absolutely new Liberty 2 Pros with me.
We have very late spring this year but I was lucky to find few flowers :grinning:

2 Likes