Photo Of The Week | New Year, New Me

The two looks very nice together. Nice reflection

I hope to post my pics soon but have been out running around getting some Covid test for us all as well as fixing a slider on a dresser . Youngest son has it. It is not really hitting hard but will baby him all the same so that he gets well.

3 Likes

Besides trying to lose a little weight, I want to try to have a little more fun.

3 Likes

I started the new year by traveling and here are my Soundcore Life Q10 on the plane with me returning from Orlando. It was a well deserved vacation for my family during these past two years of lockdown. Hoping that this year is better for all of us to get out and travel

4 Likes

A little story is required.

I was stumped what to do for this week. I woke up this morning (Sunday) and tracking said my L2P+ were going to be delivered today. Well that never happens in our community. To my surprise it did.

Hot off the presses

The Family (L to R) L3P, L2P+, and LA2P

The Family in front of a Tiffany Style Candle Lamp (L to R) L3P, L2P+, and LA2P

4 Likes

@Steve976 It’s great that you have already received your package.
Your collection of earbuds looks nice :+1:t2:.

2 Likes

New Year… New Desk Layout

4 Likes

New Desk Layout with Hyperspektiv treatment

2 Likes

More time outdoors, temp cooperating…

image image

Too bad no snowshoes for the flare 2

5 Likes

Don’t forget the speaker there over night.
Who knows if these are doing well after getting a deep freeze! :rofl:

1 Like

Hope Flare 2 are snowproof :joy:

1 Like

I’m a little jealous :slightly_smiling_face:.
We haven’t had any snow for a week. Judging by the photo, you have about 20 cm of snow thickness.

1 Like

It’s strange because I have snow🤔

2 Likes

Was untouched snow about 3 hrs south of the city. Was a reasonably nice day for a walk with the family and an opportunity for some serene photos.

Probably a good foot of snow, was over the tops of our boots.

1 Like