Photo of the Week | Pack Your Bags 🎒

This week we are setting the challenge for you to take a photo with your favorite Soundcore product when you’re packing, either in your bag, briefcase, suitcase or a surprising carry device! :school_satchel::handbag:

Share pictures with packing element and remember to include your favorite Soundcore product in the photo!

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

5 Likes

I’ve got an idea in my head, just don’t know if it will work in practice :wink:

3 Likes

Well being a girl my go to packing element has to be my favorite :slight_smile: My extremely limited edition Burberry that was purchased over 20 yrs ago at the Burberry factory in England, It was being introduced the same day it was purchased

6 Likes

Nice bag and nice photos

2 Likes

A bag?
Here is a bag I will fill/pack in October! :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m ready to roam!! Hopefully all eventualities covered!

5 Likes

Don’t forget some stockings and underwear when starting travelling! :rofl:

3 Likes

?

2 Likes

Oh yes, these are “true stockings”!

But those ones are fitting much better : :rofl:

2 Likes

Ready to travel :grinning:

3 Likes

Here’s a few of my Soundcore Backpack. Everything I need for some tunes and testing.

{Left to Right) Blue Motion+, Backpack, Sound Level Meter, and Red Motion+

3 Likes

I guess I will go for a surprising carry device. The mini guitar case that Soundcore gave out with their audio escape promotion back in 2020

2 Likes

it looks like we are all ready to road trip :slight_smile: personally I think a 6 month trip to South America is in order, we can start in Brazil, Rio De Jeneiro , move on to the Amazon Rain Forest then to the Chilean Alps to play with Guinea Pigs, then to Buenos Aries in Argentina where we can all sing songs from Evita

1 Like

Congrats on the win :smile:

1 Like

Congratulations @Chiquinho :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats on winning Photo of the Week @Chiquinho. :clap:

1 Like

I did such trips 40 years ago.
Buenos Aires -> Perito Moreno -> Terra del Fuego -> Santiago de Chile -> Atacama - >
Valparaiso -> Mendoza -> Buenos Aires -> Montevideo -> IguazĂş -> Porto Alegre -> Punta del Este - > Buenos Aires.
This was the first one I did.

The second one I visited the North of Brazil, Colombia and Ecuador.

Regarding the backpack (rucksack) I carried : It was a very small one.
There is no need of many things when travelling.

I those time there were no power banks, no tablets, no chargers, no headphones and no speakers one had to carry.
We were free of all such things! :rofl:

2 Likes

True.

1 Like

The “mobile kids” of our days will never understand how we managed our life offline in the past.
It was so easy without any pressure to be online and present day & night.

This is one of the reason I don’t use such a mobile.
Why should I ?
If I am asked how I can be contacted :
“Write me an email or use my fixed telephone” :grin:

1 Like

I regularly pack a bag for a trip, I never need to go above 30L even with laptop, without it 20L is sufficient. I not flown checked bag for … nearly 20 years.

This week visiting family, all I need in a 10L bag.

2 Likes