Photo Of The Week | Remix

Time to remix your photos! With Summer out the way, I want you to take full advantage of your surroundings :national_park: Use your creativity and imagination when taking your images.

The picture can be taken of anything, however it must include a sense of creativity. For example, a coloured filter, a photo within a photo or an illusion etc. You decide! :ok_hand:

Don’t forget to include your favorite Soundcore product in the image :camera_flash:

Let’s see what you’ve got! :smiley:

3 Likes

Interesting topic for this week @william.ward. Looking forward to putting my brain to use… and seeing what everyone else comes up with :camera_flash:

I am not good in image editing, but I will try to do my best :grin:

I created a lot of those in the past.
Here are some :

feder1

ballon

Soundcore%23

3 Likes

This is my photo - a small mix with my favorite Soundcore product.
I think you can easily guess what it is :smiley:

3 Likes

Talk is about the Squid games from Netflix. So I thought a few Squid games meme may hold myself off until I get some extra time to try a few thing.

I guess favorite are the newest that I do not have yet.

Thought this was funny as we sit and wait for the new products to come around.

I sort of liked this one too as we have a contest and have the new threads instead of a post. Will say we have no threads created right now that I know of.

2 Likes

Just another work day… coffee… computer… and, of course Liberty 3 Pro to listen to some beats while working.

Pic taken on iPhone using Hyperspective app

5 Likes

Fox at the zoo listening to his favorite song (with flare… too… )

what does a fox say…

Magical flare two walking on water…

5 Likes

I assumed you’d come up with something interesting, and you are :smiley:. Very interesting visual effect.
Bravo :clap:!

2 Likes

A picture in a picture:

Q30 and Motion Boom rising out of the water on Tatooine

5 Likes

I remember I created a similar one some time ago. :rofl:

b1

2 Likes

Earbuds case or light bulb🤔

5 Likes

Interesting idea - maybe one day there will be such colors for young people :joy:.

2 Likes

I’d love to live where these washed ashore on the regular…

1 Like

Not only youngsters could be interested in TWS with light bulb function😂

1 Like

:thinking: Tatooine is here, Chewbacca is here, could use a Star Destroyer or a Millennium Falcon for a full set :joy:.

2 Likes

I was hoping someone would catch the Star Wars reference. :grin:

2 Likes

I think it’s gonna be … ooh- it’s already coming :astonished:

2 Likes