Photo Of The Week | Science Fiction

We thought this week we would go with something a little different…:alien:

This week’s theme is Science Fiction! So it’s time to put your thinking caps on and get snappin’ :camera_flash:

Remember to keep to the theme and include your favorite Soundcore product in the photo. The winner gets double points :wink:

8 Likes

So a photo of our member from Zog @The_Professor will be absolutely unbeatable! :rofl:

" I come from the planet Zog in Andromeda. I’m just here to decide if we destroy your planet.I’m undecided but Beethoven is keeping my finger off the button."

2 Likes

An interesting topic that has not been here yet and a big photographic challenge :flying_saucer:.

2 Likes

I remember your “washing machine”. Really great! :grinning:

3 Likes

It wasn’t washing mashine. It was spaceship. :joy:

3 Likes

This is a one of @sodojka 's secrets.
How he managed that.
“first washer drum launched in space” :rofl:

But I have an idea! :laughing:

4 Likes

@Chiquinho See: we have something in common. You have a drum in the basement in a drum kit. I have a drum in the washing machine. :joy:

Sometimes interesting ideas come to mind - this was the case with the washing machine. But respect for the woman: she was the first to guess what was in the picture :clap:.

Your photo: My drum is already in space.
Now it’s your turn to take the shot :rofl:.

3 Likes

Very difficult.
But I will think about.

2 Likes

Another tough one. I’m going to have to give this some thought. :thinking:

2 Likes

This should be fun!!! I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!

1 Like

So I know this isn’t a photo (it’s a template from “mrinmoy shushko”) but I had some fun trying to get a Science Fiction look out of some Soundcore L3Pros. (All images were from online sources including the Liberty 3 Pros). Hope you enjoy and this sparks some imagination within the collective!

6 Likes

:rofl:

6 Likes

@Chiquinho A beautiful sound rocket.
Good job!

2 Likes

I could have used a book from Stanislav Lem for a composition.
I was reading his books when I was a teenager.
I am sure you know him.

The “Flare-rocket” is just for fun!

1 Like

This is where my Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro sits on my desk everyday. The Fifth Element is my all-time favorite SciFi movie.

3 Likes

There was excelent song in The Fifth Element

2 Likes

Lucia di Lammermoor (Gaetano Donizetti) , I knew that I knew that aria. :laughing:
Il dolce suono. Very famous!
Great Performance!

A duet with one of these Mangalores? (is this the name of those “rubber men”)
would be funny! :rofl:

Love that movie.

I have a thought for this photo of the week but it will involve getting something from my kid room who is currently quarantined with Covid . (he is about done with the though)

1 Like

Let’s just say there’s been a tiny bit of creative licence used here…

4 Likes

There is no license to do, but we do. :joy:
Such creations are often much better than simple photos.

space

1 Like