Photo Of The Week | Share A Moment From Your Day

This week we want to see everybody sharing a moment from their day, but remember, it has to include your favorite Soundcore product!

This could be working from home, working out, exploring the great outdoors or just simply relaxing with your favorite music.

Let’s see what you’ve got!

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

4 Likes

This one seems more doable for everyone rather than the last one.

3 Likes

No troubles here with the one for last week… winter dumped a whole lot of ooooof over the weekend (15+ inches of snow).

2.5 hrs to shovel this morning…

2 Likes

Enjoying the autumn day with my Liberty Air 2 and keeping my aging phone going with my Anker Powercore.

As you can see, not really able to do last week’s winter photo yet.

5 Likes

I haven’t seen snow in 3 years. I used to live in New Jersey so I am used to the whole shovel out your car idea.

2 Likes

hmmm very vague topic will have to see what i can come up with

just something to keep me busy

1 Like

How are you liking the liberty air 2s
Personally I like the sound better on the spirit dot 2s but they are definitely not as convenient as the airs

You may want to play around with the eartips on the air 2. They should sound better then the dots especially with the added app adjustments that can be made to them?

2 Likes

I don’t know it’s just the bass on the spirits is allot more punchier

Listening to music on this is my morning every day no matter what I’m doing :grimacing::grin::grin: I love my Wakey!

5 Likes

Yea you can get the air 2’s bassy just requires that good ear fit. I had to play around with them to get it like that.
Try putting them in with the downstem down vertically on your face then once in ear twisting them so the stem is pointing more towards your mouth. That seem to always work for me helped with the fitting as well.

2 Likes

Love the fact the little ones like the flashing lights of the flare 2.

Youngest really enjoys drawing on the weasel… (as he calls it)

dadda assist

1 Like

Very professional looking photos @The_Professor what camera kit did you use for these? Or was it your phone?

1 Like

In my basement there is man’s hideaway

2 Likes

Oh those boards bring back memories from couple semesters ago. Kinda fun but not really when your professor has a thick accent :joy:

1 Like

Thanks. Taken with my OnePlus6.

2 Likes

That thing is sick I kind of want one

1 Like

:joy: yea it’s just a small hobby I have just tinkering with arduinos

1 Like