Photo of The Week | Something Old

This week we are setting the challenge for you to take a photo with your favorite Soundcore product, and take it next to something old! Everything has a story or some fond memories, so see what you can find!

Share pictures next to the fire and remember to include your favorite Soundcore product in the photo!

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

3 Likes

I could take a photo of me! :laughing:

I have many old things here in the house.
So I will take one without me. :smiley:

1 Like

Have to think which old item at my house will fit the best.:grin:

1 Like

Hmmm. Thinks.

4 Likes

Old?
First I was thinking to take a photo of me.

But then one funny thing came in my mind.
My old milk bottle.

After WW II kids were gifted milk by the government in school.
But I do not tolerate milk.
So my mother gave me this milk jug to carry the milk home.
It was in perfect shape when starting those special transports.
But it got more and more dings when transporting.
Often the milk was totally lost. :rofl:

Btw. When taking the photo outside of the house I separated my Flare minis.
The slave still is working in a distance of more than 10m,
Not a bad connection.
Hope the speaker will last as long as my milk jug did! :laughing:

4 Likes

I love this photo! :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

My grandfather had an organizer for watches and other accessories. I use it at work for some cords and to organizer a few electronics kept at work.

3 Likes

Didn’t have anything really, really old to use, but found my old iPod touch from 2008, and hooked it up with my Soundcore Mini 2 for a nice little portable setup.

2 Likes

I have /had such ones.
The one I use now got no bt so far know.

A1213 (2008) 32 GB

The display is defective, but music plays. :laughing:

Your’s got bt?

2 Likes

Yes, it has BT. Mine is the A1288 (16Gb): September 2008

2 Likes

I had one from that year but I’ve moved house 4 times since and so every item was challenged with “do I still need this”.

Really?
I took a look at the adjustments.
No bt found there.
May be another version I own (different model)
2008 is the same year these both were produced.

But I have more storage (32GB)…hehehe!

I don’t need a bt connection…
Got my wired old earbuds and these are working properly.
That’s all I need.:smiley:

1 Like

Yeah. I still have a Zune (32g) from 2006 as I went with that as it did have a radio as well.

I do love how it does still work pretty good and keep its battery vs an ipod I got like 3 or 4 yrs ago and it last like 20 min after even after a charge

Nice pics so far from all

1 Like

Some nice pics with impressive old items

1 Like

There is a backstory to this. Growing up my Grandfather had a St Christopher SS Medal that I always wanted It’s older than me and that’s saying something :rofl:. He also has a Gold 1 but still wore this one.

Finally when I was around 15 he gave it to me. He ended up losing the Gold 1 less that a week later when he took it off while swimming. I asked him if he wanted this 1 back and he emphatically said no, it was fate I gave it to you when I did. I never take it off. Every time I see it, I think of him (he’s passed away now).

3 Likes

Based on the following page at Apple – Looks like yours was the original model, whereas mine was 2nd generation. Still no mention of BT on that page though.

1 Like

Ja thats it but I don’t need bt on this device.
Those old models of earbuds I use and which are comfortable for me don’t have bt.

1 Like

Thanks for picking my picture. That medal is really something I cherish. :heart:

1 Like

All my father’s medals from WWII were lost.

But the medals from my father in law are here.
All his medals and the documents.
He received Iron Cross 1 class when saving more than a 100 men in a very difficult situation. (1944)
GREAT!

1 Like