Photo Of The Week | Soundcore At Home

Have you got an area you like to relax and listen to music? Maybe a dedicated music room? Well, for this weeks challenge we want you to take a photo with the theme of ‘Soundcore At Home’.

Remember to include your favorite product in the photo!

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

3 Likes

Music room? I wish I had one🤣

A very nice relaxing chair, coupled with the flare mini and some classical music makes for a very chill weekend watching for birds.

2DC84DA8-4A32-4816-A390-7E5BC919BBE3

1 Like

Mine is a dedicated play room which is the closest to a music room LOL

Currently felt like @TheSnarkyOne with all the snow I got today so will have to try to find time while trying to shovel tomorrow

1 Like

I actually got one in this week - L2APs, an EZ chair, and a lovely fire on a cold night. Time to drift off to sleep probably…

1 Like

Need to remember to do this.

I may not know how to get great sound from a piano, but I can always count on my Liberty 2 Pros to give me the sound I’m looking for!

1 Like

A few earbuds, listening to LUM in soundcore app and staying warm under a old fashion quilt

1 Like

My apartment is under construction. A lot of scary views😁

Mobility is all we need.

3 Likes

I really don’t have a spot. Its where I end up relaxing. Depending on next week I will be burning off some brush and I normally set it up as a camp fire and sit back and relax with friends. I will try and post up pictures once I get the spot setup.

Ohh! you got the crystal pink Liberty Air 2 Pro!
I found it hard to choose between sapphire blue and the crystal pink one :rofl:
both are my type

2 Likes

Online classes so that’s what I’ve been doing. Made this circuit a couple days ago. Also snow day here in Atlanta which is what I wanted to show but too dark outside :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Those are my wife’s earbuds but

1 Like

That is some beautiful wood and a nice looking piano there.

1 Like

Thanks! My wife actually gutted the piano and installed a keyboard in the body. Looks sharp and doesn’t require someone coming out and tuning it!

2 Likes

That is pretty cool. Do you use the gutted part as storage?

1 Like

We do!

2 Likes