Photo Of The Week | Soundcore At Home

I’ve been in online classes a lot so my music location is really just by my computer while doing all my school work. Spent hours coding the other day just to realize my error was from a dumb mistake from typing too fast​:joy::sob::joy::sob:

2 Likes

Soundcore produts are useful not just to listen music.
I use them for remote working more often.

Very impressive, had me fooled with the first pic.

About how old would you say the piano is? I know the older ones are hard to find with the soundboard intact, this method makes for great repurpose. :+1:

Pretty cool… I like it.

It was probably from the 1950s. A friend down the street was getting rid of it and my wife wanted a project. Other than moving it and removing the giant soundboard, she did all the work herself. Here are a couple more pictures:

2 Likes

We had a little snow here, but hardly qualify that as a “snow day” - I don’t think anything stuck to the ground.

Very nice work

1 Like

I have such a Piano in the basement.
You can do the same with mine if you want. :rofl:

2 Likes

Nice pictures :rofl:

Some nice pictures

It kinda stuck here but it didn’t snow as much as it did about a year ago for sure. I wouldn’t mind a day off from college if it does snow more later :joy:

That is a serious renovation project. Nicely done.

I probably would have just gone with one of those folding criss cross stands, but I also wouldn’t have won the picture competition here, so… Aesthetics isn’t my strongest point.

2 Likes

Something tells me I can’t afford to ship it overseas!

2 Likes

I got a plan! :rofl:

Download

2 Likes

Perfect!! :joy::joy: