Photo Of The Week | Soundcore & Music

This weeks contest is music themed! :metal:

Do you have a dedicated music setup at home? Or perhaps you play an instrument? Now’s the time to show off your favorite Soundcore products with a musical twist!

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

2 Likes

ehehe!
Wasnt it a good idea to find true musicians here?

1 Like

Really digging these weekly themed photo’s :slight_smile: Probably sit out this one since I’m not musically inclined with an instrument.

As well as a photographer, I’m also a pro DJ. Here’s the Rave Neo hanging with the big boys at what I call “DezMix Control”

7 Likes

That is quite a system there. Not exactly jealous, because I wouldn’t know how to take advantage of it, but it looks impressive.

Is that a monitor lying down flat at the top.

looks like a laptop actually

1 Like

I know how to play all three! :joy:

2 Likes

Thank you. It’s been with me for awhile and where I mix my music tracks to my DJ site.
That object in the center is an Asus laptop.

Correct

1 Like

Yeah I was going to put my soundcore mini and flare 2 next to my piano. This setup is like 100 times better.

2 Likes

Piano is music, setup is Technic :rofl:

1 Like

But I can show a setup as well! :joy:

Ooo interesting I’ll have to see if I can come up with something for this

Wow…that’s a Pro setup. :+1:

Thanks. Years in the making :blush:

2 Likes

I have attempted to take a couple and figured I’d share here

If I can think of any other creative ones I’ll let you all know

3 Likes

Here is a photo of my:

Godin 5th Avenue - electric acoustic guitar

Soundcore life Q10s

All set for some busking… lol…

3 Likes

Not too many musicians in this household :joy:

1 Like

Need to think of something good for this. :wink:

I know where I heard this word :joy:

1 Like

I thought I would throw a twist to music and soundcore and a little photo editing to try to compete with all the other awesome pics so far.

Found a treble clef (with FACE notes already on it) and thoughr the FACE notes were appropriate to show the Liberty 2 Pros on. (not sure if better with or without the FACE notes)

As you can see the L2Pros are on the FACE notes, it is showing the Liberty 2 Pros are the “face of soundcore”. :wink:

3 Likes