Photo of The Week | Sports Mode

This week we are setting the challenge for you to take a photo with your favorite Soundcore product, and take it while doing a sporting activity of your choice! It can be anything, fishing, gaming, cycling or walking (anything can be classed as a sport :wink:) so take your pick!

Share pictures by the couch and remember to include your favorite Soundcore product in the photo!

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

6 Likes

Time to get the cycling shorts on methinks – let’s see if @Steve976’s cat can ride a bike!!! :laughing:. Who knows, it might be good at fishing though :rofl:.

2 Likes

:rofl:Cycling shorts may be another thing than you sitting on the couch but a cat in cycling shorts may be a sight to see . :thinking:

1 Like

What did Mr. Winston C. say : NO SPORTS! :laughing:

1 Like

Hey @Craig_Paterson, if you need a cycling shirt (not shorts!), I’ve got one ready for you! :wink:

2 Likes

All are talking about cycling.
All theory!

Here I am in heavy action!
I don’t remember where it was , may be it was the “Tour de France” :joy:

1 Like

Leader must wear yellow shirt :joy:

1 Like

I don’t remember if I was the winner at last. :grin:
But I was always the best! :rofl:

1 Like

Ha, nice one! Somehow I think my belly might make me look pregnant in that shirt.

1 Like

I can’t participate in this one but at least soundcore used my photos on Facebook recently :sunglasses: the Liberty 3 pros “sci fi looking pics” on fb soundcore platform. :+1:

1 Like

@richieclayton1,

There is no reason why you could not participate. The FB post is different than this one. Join in and have some fun.

:sunglasses:

Here’s a couple. I like Bike Riding and Fishing!

Trek 5200 with the Liberty 3 Pro

Fishing Poles with Motion Boom, Q30, and LA2P

2 Likes

It’s time for Basketball

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Almost forgot to post my pic this week! Early on in my workout, so not much sweat yet! But there was plenty later, I assure you all.

3 Likes

Blood sweat and tears! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats @Craig_Paterson. Nice pictures. :clap:

1 Like

Nice photo @Craig_Paterson

1 Like

I knew you would win this competition.
A tough man hard exercising, what else could be better!.
GREAT!

1 Like