Photo Of The Week | Sunset

We all love a good sunset right? Well this week we challenge you to take a photo of your favorite Soundcore product with a sunset background. Let’s see which community member has the best sunset views!:star_struck:

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

1 Like

Well looks like I have to wait a bit to take my picture…

5 Likes

Let the games begin :star_struck:
My Q35 @ sunset

As well as the Q35, sunset and me

6 Likes

@The_Professor, @scelestus:
:thinking: When I look at your photos it looks like you did the same sunset on the same day with similar headphones. :slightly_smiling_face:
England and Germany are so close to each other? :joy:

yes you are right @sodojka , pretty similar sunset and same headphone model :slight_smile:

:rofl: I currently have mountains and rain storms all week during the evening. So limited on any pretty sunsets

If I get a sunset, it will have to be during my son’s college tour or I may have to try to make my own sunset scenery. LOL

1 Like

nice shot. This week hasn’t been a good one for us with all the bad weather.

3 Likes

Thank you very much @element321 . I was just lucky that on the day the topic was released there was a superb sunset. All following evenings were really bad from weather perspective. Hopefully you will have the chance for a nice sunset this week.

1 Like

It hasn’t been a good week for sunsets. Last week we had some nice ones.

Here’s last night’s as I was working out on the property.

3 Likes

Nice photos

1 Like

Sunset- seen from my house- taken yesterday :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Well with a week of overcast and downright unruly weather, I had to get creative…

5B18FA71-0359-4344-9853-C49B3879371D

It’s a quilted tea placemat that my mum had made :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Interesting idea :clap: and finally someone else( @TheSnarkyOne) took a picture of my favorite Liberty 2 Pro :+1:t2:.

1 Like

The weather here in NE, PA has been terrible this week as well. No chance to get a real sunset picture. I had to improvise by using a background.

4 Likes

@Steve976 I was fooled :slightly_smiling_face:.
Before reading the text, I really thought it was the sunset over your lake :joy: .

2 Likes

Yeah, I really wanted to get a picture of one of the lakes, but the weather wouldn’t cooperate. It’s funny, but without the sun, there is no sunset.
PS I mentioned it because I’m not trying to cheat. It was the only way I could do it, but I wanted to be up-front about it.

2 Likes

@Steve976 Yes, it is very difficult to take a good sunset photo in 7 days.
The weather is capricious and changeable.

2 Likes