Photo Of The Week | The Great Outdoors

So to celebrate #EarthDay this week, we want you to head outside and enjoy what the world has to offer! Perhaps you live near the coast or the woodlands? Let’s see what you’ve got!

Snap a photo in the great outdoors and remember to include your favorite Soundcore product in the photo!

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

4 Likes

I live in the Poconos in NE PA. Basically the woods. Here’s a Pic on the front deck. I love to listen to it on the swing and watch the deer in the yard. Later I’ll take a Pic by 1 of the 3 lakes in our community.

2 Likes

Will try to find some time to move out of the city. Unfortunatelly I am not the best photographer :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Steve976 Have a good rest with your favorite music😀. Are you on vacation now or do you have a house in the woods?

1 Like

@sodojka No vacation, we live here full time. It’s in the Pocono Mountains. It’s pretty nice here, lots of Forrest and quite a few lakes.

2 Likes

WV here and it is all forest here too. Nice to see you around some the last few weeks. Welcome to the community if I forget to state it. Nice pic of boom

FYI
I think you mentioned about getting another Boom. You know if you level up a few levels and you can use the notes to get some off on an item. An example 100 notes is like 20 dollars to use on soundcore.com

1 Like

As promised, here’s a couple of pictures of the Motion Boom by 1 of the lakes in our community.

6 Likes

@Steve976
You live in a beautiful area, you probably also fish, but with J. Hendrix, you won’t catch anything😁

1 Like

@sodojka Heck when I put Jimi on, the fish jump in the boat so they can hear the tunes. :rofl:

1 Like

@Steve976 Only American fish probably do that when they listen to Hendrix’s guitar😂
But I hit 10👍🏻- you are a fisherman.

1 Like

@Duane_Lester Thanks for the warm welcome, I appreciate it. Also thanks for the heads up on the discount with notes. So far I really like the Boom. Seems to be even or better than speakers costing quite a bit more. Excellent bang for the buck IMHO.

2 Likes

A few pictures of local forest and wild beach:

4 Likes

Is there a risk of headphones getting frozen? Today is really cold and if there is, I’ll wait to take the picture.

Thanks to the advice of Hannah and sean.L, I went out for a walk in the immediate area.
I wanted to enjoy the blooming flowers and lush greenery of spring that comes quickly.
Our Earth is beautiful!

5 Likes

You are afraid of your headphones became frozen🤔
What is weather temperature your place?

Well not frozen exactly, but cold enough to reduce the battery. When I wrote this, the temp was 38 degrees fahrenheit.

2 Likes

Never thought about temperature impact. If you have any doubts better avoid any risk.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for your input. Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer so I will take the picture then.

1 Like

We’re close to that here today, thankful the 2 inches of snow didn’t show.

Otherwise I’d have a repeat of this…

4 Likes

@TheSnarkyOne It’s almost May and it’s snowing in Canada.
We have 10-15 degrees C and you can still ski😁.

1 Like