Photo Of The Week | The Great Outdoors

No snow there. Around +10 C. But we had cold and snowy winter this year.

1 Like

Since it was warmer today, I managed to take my picture. I figured I get out the wiffle balls+bat and start hitting them over the garage.

3 Likes

@TheSnarkyOne
Look at it another way😉: it’s cold, so you stay at home, make coffee, turn on music, get Q35 on Monday - you can write a review😀.
And on Monday - Tuesday I may have to mow the grass for the first time☹️.

1 Like

@supersmacker1234 And tonight, to kick off the weekend😀:
Star Wars👍🏻

Haha I may actually watch a Star Wars movie tomorrow @sodojka! I haven’t watched one in a while bc I’ve been watching the mandalorian. What do you think of that?

1 Like

@supersmacker1234 Star Wars is a good weekend getaway, my favorite part is:
1.VI, IV, V
2. I, II, III
3. VIII, VII, IX
The ninth part of me was very disappointed with the ending, I didn’t like it. I don’t know Mandalorian.:worried:

@sodojka It’s a Star Wars related series that stream(s) on Disney +. I haven’t seen all the episodes, but what I saw was pretty good!

1 Like

@Steve976 I know, I know, I’ve heard it’s good, but I don’t have Disney Chanel​:worried:Thanks!:+1:t2:

1 Like

Told there is no snow there and suddenly there is snow in Vilnius (300 km away) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It is still warmly cold outside. Pretty nice overall.

2 Likes

I’m confused; how can something be “warmly cold”?

1 Like

Temperature was in the low to mid 50 but a little bit of sun to make a little warm. :slight_smile:

Finally not really cold and windy so my whole family was outside doing some gardening and I even got them all involved to help with photo ideas… that being said everyone wanted their photo posted :rofl:

Here is my brother’s tiny tree to plant for Earth Day!

Hope everyone has a great day and it was really nice to get outside and enjoy the nice weather

3 Likes

Ohhh I see @Duane_Lester

1 Like

Nice photos!:slightly_smiling_face:

Those’re really some nice pictures!

1 Like

Great warmth from the sun, chilly wind. I was fooled yesterday here, as when I left the garage it was very warm and nice. After a short drive, the car said it was just barely above 32F.

So it was warmly cold… lol

1 Like

Pretty cold there as well. No snow but chilly wind as well.

1 Like

When outdoors I usually enjoy the sounds of nature but there are also moments where having some music with you is really fun - Here it is, the Motion Boom Box out in the snow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are great photos, but unfortunately another contest has started. Here’s the link:Photo Of The Week | Keeping Fit With Soundcore

1 Like