Photo Of The Week | The Soundcore Awards

Now that the GRAMMY awards are coming up, we thought we would hold our own award-themed photo contest! :trophy:

If you’ve ever won an award, medal or trophy now is your time to shine! We want you to show it off along with your favorite Soundcore product!

Please do not include ANY visible personal info such as your full name or DoB

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

1 Like

Love competitions and creativity but please anyone post seek to anonymise their photo.

There’s a type of software which exists which is mining for personal information , primarily it’s to ultimately be sold to then be used to steal identity, or use sufficiently convincing spam to make you click to fake account to steal passwords then steal money.

Blur out names if any exist in photos, and absolutely no DoB etc.

2 Likes

Great point, I’ll add this into the main post!

1 Like

Will need to remove dust from my very old rewards :joy:

:innocent:

Polish_20210308_141746978

3 Likes

You want a medal or an award?
I create one for you (free) :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m not sure what awards I still have. Many of my trophies or medals I had donated because school near me repurpose them for kids and such. I’ll have to dig around and see which ones escaped the donation pile :joy:

1 Like

Boy, any awards I received are in storage. Hey, I didn’t see who won the last photo of the week. Congrats to whoever it was :blush::butterfly:

Hope this helps.

1 Like

That’s awesome @The_Professor

2 Likes

Thanks Professor :butterfly: and congratulations @sodojka​:facepunch: I’m excited for spring also! Although the most recent photo of flowers I have taken were of the he Christmas cactus in the windowsill that blossomed just in time for spring festival. No Soundcore in pic so I hope it’s ok to share anyway,

5 Likes

Thank you and good luck in the next photo contest! :+1:

2 Likes

You are very welcome, I hope you take more photos of nature with your Soundcore. It’s great to see that your spring is off to a great start. My last pic of the the great outdoors involved snow a couple of weeks ago :rofl: looking forward though. Happy exercising :headphones:

3 Likes

I like your photo, but as far I know another competition has started.
We/I had made so many photos last year published at the “gallery”
Was so great, but , no more. :frowning_face:
Now they are focusing on other things -> good luck soundcore!

3 Likes

:rofl: jee, let me think 🥸

DoB is date of birth, right?

2 Likes

Edited to remove identity

I was taught by nuns. :face_with_monocle:

iNIX56Y

3 Likes

box

2 Likes

Nice picture. True hero🤣