Photo of the Week | Through the Looking Glass

This week we are setting the challenge for you to take a photo with your favorite Soundcore product, and take it by a glass element! :milk_glass: . I’ll leave it up to your imagination of what the glass element is, could be the window, could be by your glass tumbler or wine glass.

Share pictures with your glass element and remember to include your favorite Soundcore product in the photo!

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

5 Likes

This could be an interesting challenge. I think I have an idea, but will have to see if it works first.

2 Likes

@Craig_Paterson my wheels are turning as well can’t wait to see all the pictures

3 Likes

Here goes my attempt lol

5 Likes

Nice pics @cazzy66
Still thinking on my entry

3 Likes

A lit more sand than glass at the beach best done with current

5 Likes

This week I went dark (I prefer this shot)

Long exposure light painting (great fun doing these types of shots)

And a daytime shot - Cheers

7 Likes

In the second photo, which wire to cut first to get to the scotch earbuds… :thinking:

Cheer I see mr.504 has welcomed me back… not like mr. 305… fireball…

1 Like

I like the first one.
Kind of magic.
And of course the last one! :grin:

Prost from München!

2 Likes

Hey @Craig_Paterson where is my blackthorn! Gee this lass likes her cider or Guinness

2 Likes

LA2P, Motion+, and Q35 with a touch of glass.

3 Likes

It would be much better if we “the community” could vote for the best photo.
More honest.
Should be so easy with such a point system used when voting for songs of the week.

And I repeat : One should use a program to improve the photos.
So easy to use and so many effects.:smile:

2 Likes

That’s a good idea, but we would probably have to be limited to posting only one photo per member for it to work.

2 Likes

I think this would be really the best chance
to find the most interesting photo on the first place.
But I am sure “Mr Random” doesn’t agree with our plans, as usual. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Personally I think our best shot at impartiality is letting the Admins pick it.

It seems like us voting turns it into a popularity contest, not necessarily the best picture. On top of that, it could also devolve into a contest of who has the most accounts.

I trust the Admins to be impartial.

1 Like

I would never vote for a member’s photo here only he/she has to vote for mine,
(vice versa)
I would be really honest and
vote for the photo which I like most,
no matter who made it. :grin:

I run only one account and this one is too much! :grin:

Others, the “point farmers” may do.

1 Like

I only have one account as well. I’m just saying that the Admins are impartial and that’s the best way to go in my opinion. Also in the case of pictures, they know what they are looking for, we don’t!

2 Likes

For my two cents on this I see pros and cons from both sides but I see more pros for the admins to pick from a corporate view. Either way I wish more people participated I love seeing the ideas coming through, that being said, good job everyone so far I see lots of good photos

2 Likes