Photo Of The Week | Unboxing

This week we’ve decided to challenge you to take a photo with the theme of 'Unboxing’

If you’re feeling camera shy and not a fan of being on film, this is the perfect challenge for you!

Oh yeah, to really spice this up, the winner will be awarded DOUBLE points in next weeks Core Update.

Don’t forget, we’re looking for the Liberty Air 2 Pro Unboxing Champion of the World! :trophy:

Post your entries below! :camera_flash:

3 Likes

I’ve got quite a bit of soundcore boxes

3 Likes

Missing the infamous ravioli… :disappointed:

Here’s mine… birth of the triplets…

4146FFCD-1688-4D3A-9C50-8089FDC0BED1

And happy to have them…
ABE07A1E-A7C5-4C69-B215-10692EE0EF71

5 Likes

Hoping I still have my boxes lol :grimacing: gotta look

Ooo I got to get my boxes together then
I guess this is replacing the other original photo of the week

When you Hear It, you Feel It…

3 Likes

Still need to work on this :wink:

Did someone say unboxing/boxes related photos? Got quite a few boxes here and 1 more pending

3 Likes

Well, I guess I am totally a part of the #audioescape, just missing the newest ones but still escaping with the ones I have. Also, anyone know where I can buy some nice Anker tape. (I may or may not be struggling with throwing out the boxes of products I have … but there is no shame in that right…cause I love soundcore I just can’t help it :joy:)

6 Likes

5 Likes

Unboxing of rare item.
Aliexpress X Anker Work From Home Kit

3 Likes

While not the newest Liberty air pro, here is my contribution

2 Likes

That one definitely looks like a face. Cool, and a little strange.

2 Likes

Some nice pics…

Was hoping you’d flex the custom artwork tooo… never too late :wink:

Fixed :wink:

1 Like

Some of the headphones and boxes that I can still match together - all have been unboxed, at least.

1 Like

Lost of nice entries glad to see @Duane_Lester got his new earbuds I’m sure you will rock the pink😂 hope the wife enjoys them