Photo Of The Week | Unboxing

I thought about doing an unboxing but I am not going to do it.

I wanted to play with them and get thing figured out for her and give them to her. They came Friday but did not know til Saturday. I gave them to her earlier today after a day of me playing with them. She got her ear tip fit and after I put on the NC, she got a big smile on her face.

After checking them out. My only words are … wow.

I will say the current listed unboxings videos are missing lots of missed opportunity for discussions of upgrades or minor tweaks of the air 2 pros.

2 Likes

strange question that maybe you will be able to answer. In lots of the reviews for these new buds including El Jefe, they mention in the noise-canceling part of the app that there is a random wheel that seems to have no indication as to what it does and spins forever. Any ideas what it is and what it does or was it removed in an app update.

1 Like

Ok after playing with it a bit the first pictures is of the noise cancellation at its weakest points and has the most pass through.
As you go around the wheel you can kinda tell it gets stronger till you get to the last picture posted we’re it is at its strongest.
While the wheel is in motion you can’t really tell that it does anything until you let it stop.

1 Like

Yea I want to do a official review of them and let my video just be an unboxing. Needed time to test them out and play around with them.

Yeah, I played with the wheel but I have no clue what it does. I think a lot of it is wow they did this or that but that wheel is still a mystery. The wheel as far as I can see will let you tweak the noise canceling but I do not think it is well thought out. I can move it anywhere and I just can not tell a difference.

I think what they should have done is more like a color wheel where it showed the different noise canceling modes with a line and text for each mode. I think then you can do your custom setting based on where the bare lands on the wheel. As shown by @unnamed, if it has the line and text for each mode then you could d a custom between transport and outdoor. or etc.

Without the text you are just blowing in the wind trying to figure what mode you are potentially on.

1 Like

yeah I guess in a future update they might put a little more clarity
thank you @Unnamed for the info and the pictures I really think they should mark them a little clearer.

1 Like

@Duane_Lester
You can also add a widget (which I haven’t seen in reviews) so that you can quick access the three modes without going into the app or change it so it is not on the hold for two seconds to change mods.

2 Likes

That was part of what I was talking about that there are a lot of minor improvements or tweaks that just increase the functionality. I already set that up for my wife.

If you click the i button it has video and other common questions under that part. I also like the tapping of the earbud and it will automatically put it in NC mode.

2 Likes

I also like the seal test. I tried different sizes to see how that worked and it seemed to do a good job on the ones that I knew for sure was not a good seal. Like I said the app in itself has plenty to talk about.

1 Like

Yea I played around with the tip test as well seeing the fails and passes.

cant wait for you guys to do full reviews on these seems like there is a lot missing form the ones I’ve seen so far

1 Like

Nice set of pictures, you were in the drivers seat here by having already received your L2APs, but it is a worthy winner.

I look forward to your review, sounds like you might have some good experience to share.

2 Likes

I appreciate it. I am a little tempted to cash in some notes. LOL

1 Like

Would you get yourself a pair of these then?

1 Like