Photo Of The Week | Warm

You literally have my weakness in life in that picture. They got me through college, long nights of drinking when pizza shops were closed and up to this day if I need something at 1am after my kids stop waking up and I can actually eat something.

1 Like

@The_Professor I’m not sure we needed to see that…

1 Like

@The_Professor How do you make your Letters BIG??

1 Like

warmth is your cat buddy on your lap while listening to some good blues on the liberty air 2’s.

Like this

font size= “+5” color=“blue”> Like this

But add a < at the beginning of font size=

2 Likes

Scroll down 2 posts from mine or up 5 posts before yours…

The only thing I can’t do is make it flash or make borders, but just changing fonts is easy.

Example

Example

A real HTML expert.:rofl:

Thanks

2 Likes

I tried to go with a rainbow format that said The wonders of HTML and I was not even close to having it work lol

<div class="html-rainbow-text" style="text-align: center;">
<span style="color:#ffd5c2">T</span><span style="color:#ffe8c2">h</span><span style="color:#fffcc2">e</span><span style="color: transparent;text-shadow: none;">&nbsp;</span><span style="color:#dcffc2">w</span><span style="color:#c8ffc2">o</span><span style="color:#c2ffcf">n</span><span style="color:#c2ffe2">d</span><span style="color:#c2fff5">e</span><span style="color:#c2f5ff">r</span><span style="color:#c2e2ff">s</span><span style="color: transparent;text-shadow: none;">&nbsp;</span><span style="color:#c8c2ff">o</span><span style="color:#dcc2ff">f</span><span style="color: transparent;text-shadow: none;">&nbsp;</span><span style="color:#ffc2fc">H</span><span style="color:#ffc2e8">T</span><span style="color:#ffc2d5">M</span><span style="color:#ffc2c2">L</span>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

RAINBOW

I did this by hand

4 Likes

Great to see you the first time really working !

So @The_Professor what will you teach them next week :wink:

2 Likes

Time to start warming up to my new Strike 1 headphones! Figured I could use my kiddo’s presentation poster fire to help out :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Some really nice photos so far. We don’t have any fireplace so no photos like that. Just a couple blankets to keep me warm :joy:

1 Like

Fire, fire, fire…

Nice the strikes arrived fast. Cool poster too!

1 Like

Warm?
Yes indeed here on Madeira island.
23C day, 20C in the night.

Can not add any soundcore device, sorry.
This is a view from our veranda here.

3 Likes

could have changed the marshmallows for Soundcore earbuds. :wink:

2 Likes

What can be more warm than to be able to take the kids on a late vacation to Disney world in November with about 80 degree temps.

2 Likes

1 Like