Photo Of The Week | World Animal Day With Soundcore

Talisker has his Life Q10 headphones ready to slip over his ears when his favourite track comes on the playlist… can you guess what it is? You got it – “Who let the dogs out?”

3 Likes

I don’t know if I’m allowed another entry or not, but couldn’t believe my luck with this butterfly landing on my Life P3 case.

PS, this is for real, not a photoshop job, as can be seen in this video.

6 Likes

Beautiful butterfly :clap:

1 Like

You get my vote!!!

2 Likes

Do stuffed penguins count?! Ha ha ha!! This is Percy, our teams mascot!

4 Likes

Percy suits his headphones :clap:t2:

1 Like

Thank you :+1:t2:

1 Like

You are good. You will see in the past that there has been multiples pics from different members.

1 Like

Well,

I had this one pic of the my dog (Holly) but my dogs are with their pack leader this last week or so or my father in law (aka pack leader). :rofl: He can not get away from my house without them going with him for a few weeks. As you can see she is pretty tired from the last trip.

Since I lack my dogs these last few weeks, I decided to make a Halloween soundcore pet just like Dr. Frankenstein did in the book and movies.

I found a soundcore 3 for the body and tail. I grabbed some Liberty air 2 pro and Liberty 2 pros for the legs. I needed a head and the Anker Astro seemed to work fine (it does have a speaker mode). I topped it off with some ears and some googly eyes. So you get Soundcore Astro. This dog has all of your musical needs AND you can watch movies as well. :rofl:

May get a better pic of them since we are going to go see them this weekend…

2 Likes

Alpaca and Life P3 :star_struck:

4 Likes

I know this butterfly :slightly_smiling_face:.
This : Aglais io.
It is very common in Poland. He is also often a guest in my home. Great photo - congratulations👏!

2 Likes

Nice photo.
Out of curiosity is it your alpaca or just one you happened to see?

1 Like

Huge ammount of great pictures. Must consult my dog about postung anotger one :grin:

Here’s a few pictures of my daily visitor with the Liberty Air 2 Pro

Grey Grey listening to a lullaby on the Motion Boom

Buddy listening to Bob Seger on the porch

5 Likes

Thanks @ktkundy, they are not mine but directly in my neighbourhood (5 of them). :blush:

Great photos!
@Steve976 I think you live in a zoo: once you have a bear, another time a deer …
Next time, maybe you will show us an elephant or a tiger … :joy:

3 Likes

So is @Steve976 the Steve Irwin of Soundcore community. :rofl:

3 Likes

CRIKEY :joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

By the way, you took a picture of yourself too - you can see it in Percy’s eye :smiley:.

1 Like

My best friend Rocky and Soundcore Life Q30

4 Likes