Photo Of The Week | You Decide

Let’s spice it up this week, the power is in your hands :laughing:

Rather than me set a challenge let’s open this up to everyone with no set theme, just make sure to include your favorite Soundcore earbuds or speakers in the photo! The winning entry gets triple points…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Post your entries below :camera_flash:

5 Likes

Who knows this “fellow”?
I will donate all my points I won but I NEVER GOT in the past if someone knows the answer,

Do you remember all your promises Sean!

2 Likes

Sorry no Soundcore products on me but this is taken now I’m hiking.

Make something I can use here then I’ll have it in shot next time.

2 Likes

Playing around with some effects

1 Like

Beautiful – Where is that @The_Professor?

2 Likes

Very nice view…

He looks upset about his bad hair day. But the who eludes me…

1 Like

Cumbria, that was looking from Fairfield towards Ambleside today.

This is Grisedale tarn today

this is Helvellyn from the south today

Buttermere from the east yesterday

Scar grags from the north yesterday

The climb up Skiddaw, looking south 2 days ago.

I’d include a Soundcore product but I can’t as I am traveling out of backpack, moving a lot on bus, train, B&B and Soundcore doesnt make anything I’d bring. Can’t use TWS buds as lose them, can’t use headphones as too bulky for backpack, can’t use speaker as it’s annoying for walkers and B&B guests, I would use around-neck buds but Soundcore doesn’t make. I did wear sunglasses, if I had the Soundcore Frames I’d have worn them then had in the shot. It’s my fault obviously I cannot meet the competition rules. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I thought it was the Lake District.
Great shots. Love that neck of the woods.

2 Likes

I know you’re in Scottish borders.

The weather forecast beckoned me, high pressure, warm dry, so B&B touring. Heading east tomorrow. Hoping Soundcore makes some round-neck wired buds for those not matching the anaemic scenarios of stay home / gym / commute marketing scenarios.

2 Likes

Nice views.

3 Likes

You’ve definitely had some great weather for your visit. Fantastic pics (even without any Soundcore products featured).

My in-laws will be kicking themselves that they hadn’t booked this week, as they are heading there next week and the weather looks like it is about to turn.

2 Likes

I’ve seen a lot of “no vacancies” signs. The ones with space are the offline ones - no website, need to know the landlady.

It is turning next week, still dry wind-less but colder. I can handle cold, it’s wet / cloudy I don’t like.

2 Likes

I hear you on not liking the, wet n cloudy.
When my son’s were in cub scouts, we went on several camping trips more than we do now…but it seemed like trip was wet and cold. Oldest had to do a winter camp where temps got in the 20s and my youngest worse trip was one that was wet and in the 40s. We also had one trip where it rained hard and a lot of wind that pulled my old tent up and we had to sleep in the car. (Ended up buying a new tent) It has put me off camping for last few years.

Playing around with a macro lens and Liberty 3 Pro #GoldenSound

4 Likes

It’s about to come out of “off season” here where lower B&B rates soon move up. Next month when nights shorter I’m then camping. Different issues, I don’t have electricity so readily to keep gadgets charged so not with the large tablet I’m typing this on. I’m pretty much wearing sunglasses every day now til October so if I get some Frames they’ll be in shot. I’m going to buy a radio as the cellular signal is patchy so wondering if I can get a Bluetooth radio to talk with Frames? Even better would be Frames with built-in radio? :hugs:

2 Likes

We are still with no leaves on the the trees so it looks kinda ugly right now

2 Likes

Trees leaves late here too, not sure why, we had a dry January but wet February and it’s warm now so a mystery. The lambs are a little late also.

2 Likes

Nice macro

1 Like

Wait the liberty 3 pro has a camera?? :exploding_head:

2 Likes