Photo Of The Week | Your Daily Life

This week’s theme we want to celebrate the Life series of over-ear headphones! :headphones:

It’s time to show us how you use your Life Q10, Q20, or Q30 headphones in your daily life! Do you use them for work, fitness, or maybe just relaxing at home?

Remember to include the headphones in your photo…and just to make it exciting the winner will receive double points!

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

My first Soundcore product! Life Q20 :heart_eyes:
I can put it on all day listening to music.
So here’s a picture from my room, where my Q20 accompanies me all the time with some beautiful flowers :rose::laughing:

7 Likes

Don’t have Q series. But I own Life 2 and Space NC over-ear headphones from Soundcore. So can I show my life by adding any of those @sean.L ? :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah sure! :smiley:

2 Likes

I use my Q30 all day every day, I use ambient mode when in company, ANC when others are making a bad noise (all modern music).

5 Likes

Excited to see everyone’s photos sadly don’t have Soundcore headphones just earbuds and speakers so far. My collection will grow eventually

2 Likes

I use Life Q10 for listening music while working

5 Likes

Good idea for a photo!:clap:

2 Likes

Q20s for both our main sound boards. Love mixing sound in our venues, and especially love using the Q20s to make sure the mic is good for online viewers!

8 Likes

Tough to compete against this photo. Very nice.

1 Like

It looks impressive - great job!:+1:t2:

1 Like

Nice picture

1 Like

Wow, everyone has great photos!

Multi coloured buttons and sliders.
Great stuff @TaborTech :+1:t2:

1 Like

@starfan
I think you will win tomorrow! Good luck! :+1:t2:

1 Like

I like to hang out in this chair while using either the Life Q10’s or the Life Q30’s, and playing on my switch.

Several nice photos…

I got my q30 for the peace and quiet around the house due to teenage boys but was able to achieve the same effect when youngest son talked me out of them.

Nice picture. Nice trees