Photo Of The Week | Your Favorite Live Music Experience

Another start to an awesome week here at Soundcore! This time, I would like you to share your favorite live music experience photo or artist! ‘Hint’ Could be a photo of a photo. Let’s see what you have got and I will be in the comments looking for that one lucky winner! Not to mention the amazing experiences you’ve had!

Post your entries below and remember to include the product in the photo! :camera_flash:

5 Likes

Not sure how I’ll take a picture of something in the past with a sound ore product but should be interesting photo of the week

2 Likes

Model Zero speaker pumping sounds during my model photoshoot in and abandoned facility in Brooklyn.

The Model Zero is on the floor to the left of this live video. Turn up your audio:

1 Like

Not clear at all, you are right Kaitlyn.
We computer scientists need an exact specification. :laughing:

1 Like

Time Travel @ktkundy Avengers did it . SO can you. :rofl:

1 Like

Not sure how I would do this one. Most of my live music experiences are in the past and at concerts. Can’t really go back and add products…

1 Like

I may have a. Thiught but may not be pretty. Lol

1 Like

If you watch doctor strange time isn’t something to be messed with and if you watch the loki series I could create a branch and be pruned

If I’m at a concert I wouldn’t have Headphones or Earbuds in my ears. I’d be listening to the live music. I don’t really understand this months photo of the week contest. Maybe I’m missing something?

3 Likes

I’m with you @Steve976, short of Photoshopping a pic of a Soundcore product into a live music photo, I’m not sure it’s a likely scenario ¯_(ツ)_/¯

2 Likes

Agree. Photoshop is the clue.

1 Like

Me and my wife has been blessed on being able to go to several concert for the last 10 yrs. This is when we realized our local radio stations gave away a lot of concert tickets. So if we did not buy them we were able to win several of them. The first concert that I won was 4 Carrie Underwood tickets and I then followed that up with 6 Luke Brian tickets. Here is Carrie pics from the concert that I took my brother and NKOTB tickets that my wife bought and took her mom

Will say I always enjoyed when my son had his school concerts or was participating in a parade.

2 Likes

I was playing in a band in the 1960-is.
There was neither soundcore nor Anker.
We got Fender, Marshall, Echolette amps.
Speakers from Marshall, Echolette and Celestion.
Fender, Gibson Guitars, a Höfner bass
And … My drums were from?

Ludwig. :grin:
No photos. No recordings.

Will not use GIMP, boring!

1 Like

In my family, we like the musical performances of our children who attend the Music School.
The first show of our eldest daughter is what I remember the most. It was over Christmas.
Our daughter played Christmas carols on a small violin for the whole family.
It was very touching for all of us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
The second photo shows my daughter today - already with a “big” violin :slightly_smiling_face:.

6 Likes

One of my favourite gigs was Maxïmo Park, unfortunately I had no Soundcore products with me at the time, but now I can listen to their music on my Mini 3 at any time!

3 Likes

@Craig_Paterson Great idea - it looks very impressive :+1:t2: :clap:.

1 Like