Photos Challenge for Fun

Come one come all let’s have some friendly competition with a for fun photo competition.

Rules

1. Post a photo between Wednesday and Sunday according to the theme with a Soundcore product
  2. Vote for photos between Monday and Tuesday to make it interesting no voting for your own photo
  3. Most votes wins, in case of a tie the person who chooses the theme breaks the tie
  4. Person who chooses the theme can not post a photo
  5. Winner chooses the next theme

I’ll start it off with the theme-----
Something Blue
Be it a product, background, the sky or even your blue suede shoes be creative and have some fun.

4 Likes

Count me in…

2 Likes

I have a couple of ideas in mind.

1 Like

Do we have to include Soundcore product in photo?

1 Like

All know this, but not me!
Its so blue!
Because that’s “Blue Windoofs” (The best OS ever) :laughing:

2 Likes

Yes part of rule 1 .

2 Likes

:rofl: lol thankfully not me as well

1 Like

Took this on my morning walk with the dogs… hope there’s enough blue sky in it!

3 Likes

I’ll title this "Go Blue:
Sapphire Blue LA2P and Blue Motion+

4 Likes

Some nice photos. It’s cloudy here so no blue sky.

2 Likes

Could be a blue anything, glass, bathrobe, duvet, wall, etc or even a blue Soundcore product as long as the picture has blue and a Soundcore product in it.

3 Likes

3 Likes

well seeing as no one voted I guess no one wants to follow through . I will say all entries are fantastic but if i had to choose I would have to say Craig as the winner. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love taking pictures :camera_flash: of my devices so just adding one for fun or anyone interested in looking not a special one just a few I’ve taken are in my album. For soundcore products I have one for soundcore speakers too just a hobby. .

2 Likes