Please update the EQ of the Motion+ (like the one in the Life Q30)

I just got my Life Q30 and I was surprised to find that on the one hand the values of each EQ band (+/- dB) can be seen in the app and on the other hand it is possible to save a custom EQ (even more then one). Please implement this in the EQ of the Motion+. It would be a more awesome speaker with this new feature.

1 Like

That is what a “normal” eq should do.
Some dont.

I remember such poor sq from my old IPOD and IPAD

I don’t know IPOD and IPAD …
I just say that the EQ of the Q30 is way better than the EQ of the Motion+. And I don’t understand why. These should be the same.

Yea it really is odd that they don’t look the same. I would’ve assumed that everything would be same across the app

The looking is one thing. Since these can be different, but the functionality should be the same. In case of Motion+ there only a graphical EQ without any feedback about how you adjust the different bands. There is no way to save more than one custom EQ. So if you want to experiment with different EQ settings you have to take a screenshot… nonsense.
Meanwhile in case of Life Q30 you not only able to save almost as many as you want, you also able to use the factory presets as a basic of your custom EQ.

PLEASE Anker make this possible on Motion+ as well!

1 Like

I think you should email customer service about this suggestion or maybe @Loz or @sean.L can forward this over to the correct team

Have forwarded through to the relevant team. Thanks Shivam.

1 Like

Hi!

Many Thanks @Loz and @Shivam_Shah!

Just one more thing! :grinning:
It would be great if you would allow the “welcome” and “farewell” sound to be turned off. It would be nice at night or just in the morning. The LED lights can inform you about the operating status, regardless of the sounds.

1 Like