POLL: Whats the most important feature of a headphone/earbud?

So what are you looking for in a headphone/earbud? Choose up to three.

• Active Noise Cancelling
  • Truly Wireless
  • Big Bass
  • Phone Call Clarity
  • Long Battery Life
  • Stylish Looks
  • High Fidelity / Audio Quality
  • Waterproof
  • Secure Fit for Workout
  • Brand Identity
  • Small and Protable

0 voters

6 things have 50%… that’s 300%!!

1 Like

That’s how awesome my poll is. Three times as awesome as 100% awesome. :sunglasses:

I don’t need BIG bass, just SOME bass!!!
I just sent back a pair from a cheap knockoff company on Amazon because it lacked ANY depth in sound or bass.

1 Like

I just want a balanced bass. I like the bass the way it was live.

That’s why I think all of the “bassup” feature should be togglable. On all soundcore products…

How can “COMFORT” be omitted!? :astonished:

I mean, it can have the most stylish look, perfect ANC and amazing sound in the market… but if the darn things hurt while wearing, I’m ripping them out!

Cool if you want to adjust the poll options with this input, but for me, Comfort is the MOST important aspect. Among my 4 bud sets, I always prefer the most comfortable over the best sounding or most convenient.

I need more than the required 3. But all the options mentioned would be useful in a set of earbuds.

Gah! That was totally my fault. I can’t believe I left it out! The poll won’t let me change anything now that people have started voting, or I would add it!

Nope. That’s part of the fun! You have to whittle down your options :grin:

I picked the most important that I need.

We need more voters!

I would suggest low radiation as a feature.

Earbud isolation should be high up this list. A good set of earbuds should always be able able to operate as a single piece during charging or moving around. Not just sticking the other in my pocket and only using the same side as a single.