Potential iPhone 12 buyers want faster 5G and a smaller design

1 Like

Wow that is pretty high upgrade rate… one has to wonder if it because of product or brand.

Me personally, will not be getting the 12, as $1500 for a phone seems wrong… I am in need of an upgrade, but may settle for the SE or a half price 11 pro if I can find.

2 Likes

Yea I’m not paying anywhere close to $1000 for a phone :joy:

2 Likes

I’ll stick with my 11 pro max and eventually move to Android

3 Likes

I just upgraded to 11 Pro… No more iphone upgrades for next 1 year at least

3 Likes

How much out of pocket on the upgrade? 11 pro new is $1000 here out right (I think…)

(Edited)… yikes 1600 for device only, 900 if on two year plan…

Okay maybe I’ll keep the 5C a bit longer… :thinking:

2 Likes

The prices should drop on Tuesday unless Apple dropped already

2 Likes

I’ve been rocking the 6s for 3 years now, replacing anything that breaks and it still works like a charm .
But I do believe it will be obsolete when the iPhone 12 comes out

1 Like

I can say the same :joy:

1 Like

Have you replaced the battery, and if so, FYI or shop?

2 Likes

I have that was my most recent repair

1 Like

A new battery is definitely something that makes a big difference. I remember changing my sibling’s iPhone 5 battery made a huge difference. Especially right before we got new phones, when my phone would literally die in a couple hours of usage (also the worst battery life out of all iPhone 5 we had)

1 Like

Wow that’s expensive I’ll pass for now thanks

1 Like

Pretty easy dyi?

1 Like

Definitely

Takes time, but very much doable!

Oh maybe the way I wrote it got a wrong impression but I didn’t do it myself. No tools or reliable source to get battery :joy:. But if you have everything, it is doable especially on older iPhones. Newer ones are a pain from what I’ve seen on iFixit and JerryRigEverything

2 Likes