(Problem Solved - The Answer is Yes) Do Any Administrators Still Work Here?

Update : The issue has been addressed and taken care. If the powers that be wish to close/delete this thread, that’s fine with me.

As the title stated:
Do Any Administrators Still Work Here???

I finished 2nd in last months Leaderboard (Pink Q30). I contacted Vanessa on Aug 1 as we were instructed to do. I followed up and never once got a reply. Both 1st and 3rd place received their prizes, but I didn’t even get a reply. That’s not cool!!!

At this point, I’m not sure what to do. I’ve always tried to be a good member, help people with problems, write nice reviews, etc.

Cheers,
Steve

4 Likes

I was waiting for a long time to get some of the earned tickets > 6 months.
But at last I was successful.
You should wait til someone shows up.

Much better here than ANKER’s forum.
We the few regulars there were really alone such a long alone.

But now, after such a long period of waiting,
some competitions and testings have been announced.

And what a great miracle, all those “hidden” members came out of their “holes”. :rofl:

Of course we all are!
Btw : I am missing my points for August as well. :grin:

1 Like

I will say that I do see a few admins come on but they come on to answer support questions from time to time… not day to day stuff…

Vanessa was last on 3 days ago but if it is her last one then I am not sure if she is coming back based on comments.

I would suggest to probably send it to Vanessa again and also add Sean into it but if I have to guess, it will still take a few weeks or more for it to be seen…

I think that Sean has increased responsibilities but I do think he still does the exchange notes and I thought it was like during the first of the months. So you may be lucky in that if he comes around the first of the month.

Either way I would do both to cover the bases…

1 Like

I had not paid attention on mine for a bit but did my own audit… There is a few things that seems to be missing on mine as well now.

I will join @Duane_Lester in his suggestion. Sean issued coupon for my notes three weeks ago so probably he’s somewhere around if not on vacation.

2 Likes

I messaged Sean at the beginning of last week and at the end. I also messaged Vanessa again at the beginning of last week. I haven’t received a reply from either.

1 Like

I’ve not had Notes since April, I also have a PM chain going way back.

If you look at a few known names on LinkedIn you can spot some churn.

I’ve been trying to contact those that I’ve last had contact with. I’ve tried numerous times.

I didn’t want to write this thread but at this point, I didn’t really know what else to do. I’m frustrated.

The worst part is that I told another member that I was going to give this to her. I hate going back on my promises,

2 Likes

I just wish there was some sort of admin around, I miss the leaderboard, competitions, trivia , photos and new music friday these were a way for all members of the collective to share everyday with each other and I enjoy the interaction with a twist that these competitions offered. I know you are disappointed in not receiving your prize which totally bites, especially since others have gotten theirs and since you promised me these headphones as a birthday gift so you can have yours back. lol So I guess I will be holding on to yours longer although I would love pink perhaps some diy crafting is in order to change the colour is in order he he he he

2 Likes

Well you can always look on the bright side at least we are not the Eufy community system.

They did have a mixed point system between notes and points ( I think they just took part of soundcore/Anker community web code when they did the site)

As of this last eufy update, I think, they have no points,no notes, and no sharing… plus it just does not seem as user friendly now and just seem to lag some now on certain screens…

2 Likes

It’s typical, this is the first month when I could possibly have got to #1 on the leaderboard, as I have a stack of points which are owed me (that would only happen if the leaderboard was still in place and no-one else gained any more points – LOL). Not bothered about prizes, but just finishing in #1 spot once would have been nice!

3 Likes

@Steve976
I suggest to save screenshots of leaderboard and wait one more week to make sure everyone is back from vacation. If nothing will happen try to contact support.

1 Like

Thanks @VertigoXX. I’ve already thought about that. I can assure you I’ve saved screenshots.

The vacation aspect has also occurred to me. The weird thing is there were always 3 Admins here. I wonder what happened to Hannah and Winnie? I also hope Sean hasn’t left Anker. Vanessa announced she was leaving.

It seems like Anker decided to quit supporting this forum. It’s all sort of disappointing.

2 Likes

Recommend to not spook. I’ve looked into this and Sean is still around, others left.

Wait.

For sure they seem to think social media and brand partnerships are worth the most investment.

COVID China lockdowns, quarantine, aren’t helping.

I suggest those here who are genuinely trying to help and are interested keep at it and help Anker through their rough patches. Those who give tend to get, those who want tend to be left wanting.

2 Likes

I was wondering if just for fun we can do something like trivia or make up our own song catagories and maybe do polls like the @The_Professor did for his survey on wish lists with songs and photos to keep us busy while we wait for an admin? Would anyone be interested in this? Just some friendly competition amongst ourselves?

2 Likes

I thought about that for bit and thought about throwing a photo thread just for fun but been working a little more last few weeks. I would say you can throw one out there for us and pick a theme. I think my initial one was like audio formats as a possible theme (like photos with cd, lp, 8 track, or cassettes)

I had also had some thought in the past of seeing if anybody wanted to play some trivia. I have a ps4 and my son had bought like several “You do not know Jack party pack” games. You can stream them on I think twitch and I think youtube.

The two best ones would be murder mystery party 2 or 1 and a few of the you do not know Jack (although I am unsure how the last part part of that game would play over the web)… (google them and you can see what they are like)

Depending on the drought, we could set it up that somebody else would select the next week .

1 Like

On ANKER’s forum there was a time we were swapping recipes like “old housewives”.
That was really funny.
Much more interesting than cut & paste articles. :smile:

1 Like

Sounds like a plan for the photo thread at least :+1:t2:

Well maybe we should have a recipe thread.

3 Likes

“Schweinsbraten mit Knödel”
I am perfect preparing such Bavarian specialities! :yum:

1 Like