Psst. Check this out

Winner Update

Thanks to all who took part! I’m sure you’ll agree there’s some fun video entries below.

Seeing as there were only a few entries here, and some great ones at that, we decided to be a little extra generous to those who took part. So, let’s announce the winners …

1st Place: @gANKstER

We really liked the editing of your video and how audio focussed you made the video :smiley: Great effort!

2nd Place: @Tank / @Duane_Lester

You guys really spoke from the heart and we appreciate the kind words.

Joint 3rd Place: @Unnamed / @waggs181 / @Mike2468

Getting your families involved or using the emoji face was a great touch. We loved it!

Please contact me via private message with your email and delivery address before Friday and I’ll get all of your prizes out to you asap!

We’re giving Soundcore fans an exclusive heads up to the Collective’s one-year anniversary celebration, which is going to be our largest online party ever! And we want you to be part of it :raised_hands:

Over the next few days we’ll be dropping hints on what you can expect, but seeing as you’re here, let’s kick off the fun a little early with an exclusive Collective-only competition :open_mouth:

What You’ll Win
Everybody who enters is guaranteed a prize!
:boom: First place will be awarded 100 Points, a $50 coupon and all Soundcore SWAG.
:boom: Second place will be awarded 75 Points, a $25 coupon and all Soundcore SWAG.
:boom: Third place will be awarded 50 Points, a $10 coupon and all Soundcore SWAG.
:boom: All other entries will be awarded 10 Points and 10 Giveaway Tickets

What You Need To Do
(1) Record yourself wishing the Soundcore Collective a Happy Anniversary. Remember it’s a party, so do it how you like, go crazy, go emotional, whatever floats your boat … But recordings must be taken in horizontal mode, in good lighting, with your face visible (however, if you can do something extremely creative then we might accept your entry without your face) and no swearing please :wink: Let’s keep the content family friendly.
(2) Upload your video to YouTube.
(3) Copy and paste your video link in the comments below for everyone to see.

Entries close on September 14th 23:59 PST.

Rules:

• This event is international. However, we are only able to deliver SWAG within the US.
  • One entry per member.
  • Winners will be announced on Tuesday September 15th in this Article.
  • Winners will be selected by Soundcore.
  • Soundcore reserves the final right of explanation on the competition.
  • By sharing your video with Soundcore you give Soundcore the right to edit and share your video.
  • The recording must be horizontal (see below). Vertical recordings will be not be counted.
11 Likes

@Loz looks like you heard me :joy: just posted on other thread for official happy birthday thread :tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Nice start to an Anniversary celebration, @Loz.

It will be fun to see what people will post.

3 Likes

Yes looking forward to the posts!

3 Likes

Sweet deal, gonna have to break my camera out and record again. …its been too long, but I gotta do it for Soundcores anniversary

5 Likes

I’m excited to see all your videos :blush:

3 Likes

We’re excited to see your video!

2 Likes

In that case, you and @sean.L also need to make videos :rofl:

3 Likes

Challenge accepted!

2 Likes

The question is, what will you be posting? :wink:

2 Likes

Well I’m not much of a video person so good luck to all that enter!

If any UK people win I’ll gladly accept the Soundcore swag bundle since it’s only available for those in the U.S. You can keep the points and the coupon obviously, but I can help create a thumbnail for your submission video.

3 Likes

burns

5 Likes

Good luck to those who choose to enter - I have opted against putting my face in videos so far, not terribly tempted to change that for this particular event. It will be fun to see what else comes along here.

3 Likes

I’m so excited to see what people will post. Still debating if I want to or not

2 Likes

Hmmmm. Not sure if I want to show my face… :thinking:

3 Likes

I like the format of this contest / event, may be Anker too should incorporate this idea :wink:

3 Likes

Good luck to everyone entering! Should be fun watching everyone’s videos. I honestly don’t have any time before the deadline so won’t be able to participate in this.

2 Likes

Lol yea same :joy:. I’ll accept Soundcore swag and give them a great home :rofl:

3 Likes