Q30 ANC and aux

I read somewhere that the ANC works while plugged in using the AUX cable. My Q30 will power off whenever I plug in the AUX cable. Is this function removed in the newest firmware?

I am using firmware 2.3

2 Likes

I haven’t tried myself but remember reading you have to alter the sequence. Try plugging in then on?

Thank you for your reply.

I have tried that too. The power and the NFC buttons do not seem to work with the aux plugged in. I have tried long (more than 5s) and short presses. There was no response at all.

That is why I am suspecting that it is the firmware that caused the problem.

I’d do two things.

Send email service@soundcore.com with the question and possible bug. You’re either first to experience, or it’s known, there may be a beta firmware they can push you.

Wait here for a reply from another user who know a fix, wait for the email reply tomorrow. If you do get a fix then post here.

1 Like

Hi, I just received my pair today and I have the exact same issue.
Let me know if you found a solution.

I’ve just got my Life Q30 and I’m also getting the same behavior, headphone just turn off when I plug P2 aux cable, power and ANC buttons don’t work. Firmware 2.30

Have someone of you tried to contact the support?

My understanding is successor versions of Q30 does exactly what you describe, it’s not a fault but Soundcore’s deliberate intention for Q30.

I expect a firmware update can make EQ settings sticky to wired but I don’t think anything we can say alters the buttons behaviour.