Q30 does not pairing with Samsung S10 Lite Android 11

I can’t to connect the Q30 with my Samsung S10 Lite Android 11.
After pairing the device appears to the list of devices paired to the smartphone but the connection does not work. Also in the app cannot find the headphones

1 Like

Delete them from the bt list of the S10 and do a reset of the headphones.
Try it again and make sure there is no other bt source connected to the headphones. (eg. phone)
Have you tried the headphones to connect with another device?(phone)

I tried 3 times to delete from the bt list of the S10 and do a reset of the headphones but the result is the same.
I have not other phone to try to connect

May be your neighbor has another device you can try to connect. to :grinning:
You have to give this a try.

I’d consider if you paired them with a computer, laptop, table of maybe even a tv?

Sounds like they possibly have another device that has been paired with?

If so that device maybe the primary and reason why you may not air with your phone.

If you do a reset it may help, and go back through the pairing process with your phone. I’m on iOS, so I won’t be much help with that part.

The Q30s have NFC pairing function, so below I have three links… one for first time use, one for reset and one for NFC pairing. Hope one helps :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great videos - I saved them in the playlist because they might help me someday. Thanks for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Tried all strategies in the videos with no result.
Android 11 is too new for the Q30, I have to upgrade to the Q35.

1 Like

Sorry it didn’t help you out. Possible for a firmware update? Maybe reach out to support then, and they might help resolve.

@sodojka you can find the videos all on the soundcore YouTube channel. They have for a lot of their product line.

Thanks for the info :slightly_smiling_face:.
These short videos are very useful.

1 Like

Hi. I have a similar issue with a pair of Soundcore Life Q30 headphones. I paired them to my Samsung A6 phone using bt and they are shown in the bt list. When I try to connect it says “an app is needed to use this device” but I already have the app installed. I tried a reset on the headphones and uninstalling the app but nothing worked. I tried to pair them to my Samsung Galaxy 7 tablet and it all worked fine. I tried to pair them on the phone again after this but no luck. Any help appreciated. Thanks. Paul

Very difficult to say.
“bt is bt” :grinning:
bt connection is independent of the OS version.
Eg. If the headphones got 4.x and the device has bt 5.x it should work.

But it could be an issue of the bt driver.
Have you tested the S10 with other speakers and/or other headphones.
If you upgrade make sure that these headphones are working for sure with this 11 version of the S10
I would ask the support before.
Otherwise same problem.

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I kept installing the app / linking to the phone and after another few attempts, it finally worked. I did nothing different each time so it was a bit odd. Anyway, it works now and sounds really good.

1 Like

Nice videos. Not sure how I missed this post. I occasionally get people that ask me how to pair these headphones. I’ll have to see if there are any videos for the Q35s

1 Like

I checked :slightly_smiling_face:: Soundcore did not make a video about the Q35 pairing.

I was planning to watch the videos when I got home from work and see if the process is the same

1 Like

Enablw Gabeldorsche stack in developer options, reset network settings (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGNKTeS_iDg) and restart.

It worked for me (Samsung S21).