Q30 Microfone Issue on Windows 10

When I connect my Q30 with Bluetooth to my pc on Windows 10, they are automatically set on “Music Mode”, in that way, I cant use them for calls because the microphone is not activated.

What can I do in order to make available the handsfree mode to be able to listen to music but also to have calls with my Q30?

Does it work wired? Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting them? Also might be a setting in windows but am not totally sure

Wired is not working also, the same as Bluetooth, I can hear but not talk

It’s not a 4 pole AUX, microphone not transmitted wired.

The issue is, as always, Windows. The solution is to look in Windows forums. Windows has not added switch between headset and headphones profiles.

Soundcore then hasn’t presentation of unique hardware with drivers to alter from default drivers. Unlike their competition.

1 Like

It’s all about Windows 10 drivers.

Ooo I forgot about that @Logically maybe Soundcore will make a software download for this or windows will in the future one can hope

Hello, sorry for the inconvenience you are facing. When you use the headphones with the Line-in mode to pair to your computer, please also check if the correct mode you have chosen. In the Line-in mode, when you open the call APP on your computer please make sure you have chosen the " Headphone-Realteck (Audio)" both on the APP and the laptop as the output.

If you use the Bluetooth mode, please note Stereo(Headphones) one is for Music and Video, Hands-Free(Headset) is for the call, so you need to choose the right mode per your usage. When you connect the earbuds to the laptop and choose the right mode, then you could open your Call APP and go to “Audio”, please make sure the “Speaker” and “Microphone” item all choose “headphone”-Soundcore Life Q30".

If the issue still persists, don’t worry, please don’t hesitate to contact us at service@soundcore.com by detailing your order number and the problem you come across. We will reply you within 24 hours.

Hi Anny,
I got a new pair of qeadphones. While the mic works on a phone, same is not true when connected to windows 10 PC. I have updated all the drivers and also chosen headset mode. The microphone doesn’t work at all. Please help

1 Like

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, in this instance, could I bother you to drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" by detailing the issue, our customer technical support will help you check this issue, and we will help you claim the warranty if your Soundcore headphones are unusual.