Q30 sync to Soundcore app?

HI. I just bought Q30 but I can’t connect it to my Motorola One Vision. I have tried trough the Soundcore app, system bluetooth pairing, even NFC. Phones for a while are connected but after 2-3 sec disconnected.
I can successfully connect them with iphone and upgrade to the latest firmware. Please help me.

This sounds most probably a Bluetooth version issue.

Try the following, once this fails then consider warranty process.

Delete all your pairings (iPhone, Moto, others), and to be doubly sure turn off all Bluetooth on them all.

Reset the Q30.

Not sure if these are correct, if not search.

Then only pair with the Moto via Bluetooth pairing in settings. Then connect via the app.

If this works reliable then pair with another device. If the problem then returns then it’s because the Q30 can’t work between two different Bluetooth versions.

If fails then hopefully someone along here with better advice, or go to service@soundcore.com

Many attempts and finally success. I’ve got Q30 working. I don’t know exactly what I have done but as You mentioned. I removed all devices from phone BT settings, reset Q30 and so on.
Thank you for help.
PS I didn’t expected such a great sound quality :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool, glad it worked eventually. I dont have your exact setup but your post reminded me of an issue I have between my old laptop and my new phone, I paired with phone then with laptop and headphones unreliable, but if I reset then pair with laptop then phone it works. I think the headphones just don’t like too much spread in BT protocols.

I could also be completely wrong and it’s random.

Hi Professor, was hoping you could help me out as well.

I have a Q30 and I am unable to connect it to my Samsung Galaxy A22. I used to have a Xiaomi Note before and it struggled to connect to it and after a bunch of attempts it somehow did it. Now as that phone had some issues I had to change to the A22 and it just won’t connect.

The headphone easily connects to my laptop (Mac) but unable to connect to the A22.

It pairs most of the times, but then won’t connect. Sometimes it will give an error message “An app is needed to use this device” and other times won’t give any error message.

I have gone through the forums and tried resetting the Q30, deleting cache in my phone, rebooting, etc. But nothing works.

Any other ideas ? How do I make it work?

Hey guys, I solved this problem and think that has how help you. Checkout on this thread: Q30 and Galaxy S20+

Good job you made. :wink: