Q30 Voice Announcements Volume Control Needed

The volume of the voice used to indicate high/low battery and switch between normal/transparency/ANC mode should have a setting in the app which can determine its volume. The announcements are always too loud. I am a quite music listener/have sensitive ears and the voice has begun to hurt my ears every time it plays. I would like to make a suggestion, as previously stated, to have a setting to control it.

1 Like

A few other have made the same comment on here. I would suggest that you contact service@soundcore.com and ask that the make if they can make a change in the notifications. I know with the Wakeyfrom customer feedback that they changed the led lighting from feedback. The more people ask for it the more likely it may be changed.

That really is an aspect that needs to be changed on all Soundcore products. When I remove Spirit Dot 2 from the charging case, I have to keep them away from my ears until all the announcements and noises are completed because it’s always so loud.

@Loz could you forward this to the appropriate team so they can hopefully make changes to products? I’m guessing all the app compatible products (or even products that support firmware updates) can have some kind of changes implemented through the app or firmware update. I would recommend lower the sound because that’s the easiest way of solving this issue.

Yes, I also would like to have this feature!
At least an option to disable the voice announcements at all.

Also a percentage or hourly based battery information would be great!

Just a +1 for announcement volume control, it’s way too loud and ruined the WAF for the otherwise excellent device!