Q35, no sound if LDAC is enabled

Hi,

I’v just received brand new Q35 from Amazon, the newest firmware 1.20 is already installed.
If I enable LDAC in bluetooth settings headphones do not generate any sound (in developer options I see that LDAC is current codec). If I disable it Q35 plays lower quality music using SBC codec.
Note: I’m using LG G7 (Android 10) and LDAC works with other devices I’m connecting to my phone (e.g. FiiO BTR5).

Best regards

Don’t have Q35. Hope other community members will respond to the post soon.

You probably want to at least try another android device if possible or maybe a different music app. I had video in 2k that did not play in my default video players and had to update my player and downloaded a new player…

Hi, I am sorry to learn about this issue with your Life Q35, it is unusual that the Q35 headphones perform like that. In order to further pinpoint the issue, please try to reboot your mobile phone and reset your headphones, then test it again to see if it helps at all.

If it still doesn’t help, please change a different device to test, I am afraid that it seems that the issue is caused by the compatible issue.

In case all the above troubleshooting doesn’t help, please drop an email to "service@soundcore.com" by detailing the issue and order# for any further warranty assistance. ^A

LDAC works with another Android 10 device (Xiaomi).
Looks like the problem is with LG G7 software :frowning:
Thank you.