Question about life A2 NC vs liberty 3 pro

Hey y’all. I just had a question for those of you who have used both of the earbuds listed in the title; how would you compare them? Specifically, I am looking for comparisons between the fit, the ANC quality, and the base sound quality.
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Do not have either but the 3 pro are going to be better in overall sound. Like the liberty 2 pro it has the aaca technology that just delivers awesome sound. Hope some owner comparisons can be had by other comments

I owned the life a2 nc got em on amazon days or whatever it was lol for 54.99 which was a steal. At 55 bucks they’re unreal but the liberty 3 pro are on a whole nother planet for everything … especially sound… anc… and after recent update that improved transparency mode they’re just so much better. Now if I only had 60 bucks to spend I cannot recommend the life a2 nc enough but if you can afford the extra cost for the 3 pro you will be getting the best of the best in my opinion. For fit they’re similar in size but for me the 3 pro fit way better. First thing comes to mind is that they don’t stick nearly as far out of my ears as the a2 nc . That was one of my very few gripes with them and while working I was constantly readjusting them. For sound the 3 pro have more bass more mids and more highs… just on sound alone they’re worth the extra cost but also they anc is also much better. If I missed somethin feel free to ask but again both are great…but… for me the 3 pro fit better sound better and have way more features!!! Either is a win win and as great as the life a2 nc are… they just don’t compare to the 3 pro

3 Likes

Thanks! As a last question: the music I usually listen to doesnt need as much bass, so the mids and highs are a bit more important to me. Are they better in the 3ps as well?

It seems like he already answered your follow-up question.’

Personally, I have the L3P and really like them.

2 Likes

Absolutely they are !!! I too am not huge bass head but with their app ya can tune em however ya like but I in custom settings lower bass and up the rest

3 Likes